Love You More.

For -badera ,

"Why are you taking pictures of me?"

"Because I love catching you off guard," He replies to her question with a smirk as he raises his camera again, preparing to take another photo, "Now, stop talking and don't move. I'm trying to get this shot."

"You do realize an off guard photo doesn't require direction, right?," She mutters, trying to hold in the laugh she so desperately wanted to let out at her lover's antics.

Here they are in the middle of a restaurant and he wants to have a photoshoot.

"I know. Now, hush woman. You're messing this up."

"Prince, someone's looking over here. Put the camera away."

"Okay, hold on," He mutters, finally snapping the photo he's been wanting to take of her. Caught in mid laughter. Holding her hand up in front of her face. She was still beautiful. He smiled as he reviewed the photo, "Perfect."

"Let me see," She says, leaning over to catch a glimpse of the picture, but he holds it out of her view. He chuckles lowly at the face she's making.

"I think i'll keep this one to myself," He responds, laughing a little louder as he watches her reach for the camera.

"Prince!," She whispers his name harshly, on the verge of laughter, her eyes pleading with him to let her see the photo. He only raises it higher out of her reach.

"Elle," He whispers her name at the same time, a teasing glint in his eyes as he looks at her. She sighs, shaking her head.

"Oh, come on, let me see it. Please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I said so," He replies with a light chuckle, making Elle sigh again and roll her eyes. He was being so difficult today.

"Fine. The waitress is coming over here anyway."

"No, she's not."

"She is. Look," Elle tells him, staring straight ahead. The moment Prince turns to look in that direction, she takes the opportunity to snatch the camera from him and look at the picture. She smiles.

"Hey!"

"Shouldn't have fell for it."

"I'm gonna get you back for this," Prince promises, making Elle laugh a little louder than she intended.

"We'll see about that, P," She says, standing up and handing the camera back to him, "I'm going to the restroom. Can you order for me if the waitress ever comes over here?"

"Yeah, sure," He mutters, standing up and moving aside so she can get out of the booth. mumbling a soft thank you, Elle turns to leave. Prince watches her for a few minutes before sitting back down. Resting his chin on the palm of his hand, he tucks his bottom lip between his teeth There was something about her. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. Even though they weren't together, he knew he had to keep her around somehow.

"I apologize for the wait. Are you ready to order?" Snapping out of his thoughts about Elle, Prince looks up, his hazel orbs landing on the waitress. She's gorgeous, he thought, his eyes roaming over her face. She awkwardly clears her throat, her cheeks burning from his intense gaze, "Sir?"

"Huh? Oh yes. I'm sorry," He says, smiling a little. She visibly relaxes and smiles back, listening intently to his order.

"Okay," She mutters, writing down the last of what he requested, "I'll be right back with your order."