Chapter 1

~Liza point view~

Today is the day that I move to LA. I am super excited because I get to see my friend Gabbie. We have not seen each other in 2 years and she has someone that she wants me to meet at the party tonight.....

~Text convo between Liza and Gabbie~

L:Hey Gab I just got on the plane can't wait to see you

G:just a couple more hours till I get to see you...I am super excited....Gtg love ya

L:love ya too

~End text convo~

I stand over all my clothes trying to figure out what to wear I decide to go with a short black dress. (Pic underneath)

~Time lapse to party~

I just got to the address that Gabbie sent me for the party. I am super nervous because I have never been the party type. I will also be the only person there that can not drink. FML...

I walk into the house and am instantly overwhelmed with the smell of alcohol in here. I walk around for a min trying to find Gabbie...I walk around the corner and run into this really cute boy wearing all black.

L:"hey, oh my god I am so sorry that was all my fault"

D:"No its okay it was my fault not yours anyway"

L:"oh, okay well I'm Liza"

D: "I'm David"

~David pov~

I walk around the corner after talking to gabbie and I run into this really beautiful girl. There are no words on how beautiful she is..

L:"Hey, oh my god I am so sorry that was all my fault"

D: "no its okay it was my fault not yours anyway"

L:"oh, okay well im Liza"

D: "I'm David"....how can someone be this beautiful

L:"well its nice to meet you David but I have to go and find my friend now, bye"

D:"bye Liza" she was probably just trying to get away from me...

~author note~
Hey, my name is Abby and this is my first time writing a story so I am very sorry if it sucked....comment how I am doing please