Chapter 31

~Liza POV~

I need to figure out what I'm gonna do for David today. I want to make it special.

David has made all of his dates so meaningful. He thought them out.

I'll call Gabbie and ask her what to do.

~Phone convo~

G:" Hello"
L:" Hey, Gabbie quick question"
G:" Okay what is it"
L:" Okay so I'm taking David on a date today and I have no idea what to do. What do you think"
G:" Well I don't really think David cares. He just wants to be with you. You have no idea how highly he talks of you. He wouldn't care if you took him to target and you guys literally just walked around. He just wants to be with you"
L:" Well thanks for telling me that but it didn't help"
G:" I'll come over in ten minutes to help you... Wait is David there"
L:" No he went over to Zane's to get some vlog footage"
G:" Oh okay"
L:" Well I guess I'll see you in a Lil I guess"
G:" Okay love you"
L:" Love you too"

~End convo~

I get up to get dressed

I waited on the couch for Gabbie to come back

I was looking through my Instagram. David just posted a new photo.

"So for this picture I started whitening my teeth in the editor and I started to feel bad for the other guys so I did it to them too

"So for this picture I started whitening my teeth in the editor and I started to feel bad for the other guys so I did it to them too...it feels better being honest lol

New bid in bio"

I liked the video and then kept looking through my feed.

I waited a couple more minutes for Gabbie.

*Knock knock*

L:" Coming"

I run to the door and opened it.

L:" Hey Gabbie"
G:" Hey girly"

She hugs me. We pull away.

G:" Okay so have you thought of any ideas"
L:" umm all I thought of was a picnic at that cliff by the beach"
G:" Well that's a good idea why don't you do that"
L:" Idk it dosent seem like enough... His dates are always so special and meaningful. I want to do something really special for him"
G:" Liza, just being with you would would make him the happiest man on this earth. He adores you"
L:" Does he though"
G:" Why are you doubting his love for you liza.. He loves you so so much"
L:" Idk ever since this morning I've just been doubting everything... I just love him so much and don't wanna lose him"
G:" Your not gonna lose him Liza... You both love each other to much... He talks about you all the time"
L:" Your probably just saying that to make me feel better"
G:" Want me to prove it to you"
L:" How are you gonna do that"
G:" Just stay quiet"