Chapter 14

~David pov~

Tommorow is Liza's birthday and I want to do something amazing for her..I have no idea what to do though...I decided to go and ask my friends for some advice....So I invited them all over...

~time lapse~

They just arrived and Heath had brought some chipotle for all of us to eat...Alex of course had brought bailey....

(Letter is first one of their name)
A:" what do you need help with"
D:" well I need help figuring out something to do for Liza's Birthday...And want to make it special"
Dom:" you could get those topless maids and have them cleaning the house"
D:" what how is that special"
Dom:" ummm every girl loves a clean house"
S:" you should do something really sappy...cuz Liza is a sappy person"
G:" Take her to where you had your first date and where you asked her to be tour girlfriend this last time"
D:" okay ya I think I will do that"
All:" Okay well then we will leave then"

After they all left....I just sat there thinking about what to get her..I did not want to spend a lot of money just on jewlery I want to get her something that reminds her of our relationship....

~incoming call from Liza~

D:" Hey, Babe what's up"
L:" what I can't just call my boyfriend....but yes I do want something ... wanna go to target with me"
D:" ya sure I'll be over in 10"
L:" k love you"
D:" love you too"

~Time lapse to next day~

Today is Liza's birthday and I had already planned out our evening... I will take her to eat where we had our first meal together then I will take her where I re asked her to be my girlfriend then we will take a romantic walk through the park....I hope she likes it...I also got her a present...

~Time lapse to time of date~
~Liza pov~

It was only just a few min till David would pick me up and I felt pretty confident about what I was wearing👇👇👇

Its not fancy I know but still its super cute...

*knock knock*

That must be David...I yell "just a min" I grab my bad and slip on my shoes and head to the door.

I open the door and its David. God I love him...I can't imagine my life without him

D:" wow babe you look gorgeous and happy birthday"
L:" your not so bad yourself but thanks"
D:" No problem any time babe....you ready.."
L:" yup let's go"

In the car ride there we talked about random useless things.Like once time we were talking about how they turned cucumbers into pickles...we are so made for each other. We pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant where me and David had out first meal"

It was just as amazing as I remember it...

D:" Princess come on we are gonna miss our reservation."I just realized that I spaced out while I was thinking"
L:" oh ya okay lol sorry"
D:" your fine princess"

We walk inside hand in hand and continue talking about random things

After we were done with our meal...he took me back to Starbucks where he asked me to be his girlfriend again...I am so lucky to have an amazing guy like him who knows how to make my heart beat.

Inside Starbucks we orders our coffee and sat down

(Daniel is going to be Dan for now so we don't have to D's and get confused )
D:" So how do you like your birthday so far"
L:" its amazing babe thank you so much"
Dan:" Liza hey it's nice to see you again how are you"
L:" im good thanks and you"
Dan:" I'm good...well here are tour drinks enjoy...bye Liza and....."
L:" oh ya, sorry this is David"
D:" Hey it's nice to meet you"he says while shaking his hand
Dan:" ya you too...well bye"
L&D:" Bye"
D:" okay I have something for you...." As he is saying this he gets down on one knee and hold out a ring box....

~Auhor note~

Hey sorry for the cliff hanger and the short chapter....and sorry for the late birthday wish for liza....I know I'm a dissapointment...I'm sorry for all the sorrys..I'm sorry for a lot of things tho so its no diffrent than any other day...well that's all I have for you guys today please vote and follow me....little white girl is out byeeeeeee!!!