Chapter 35

~Liza POV~

I've been laying in bed for quite some time now. I'm waiting for David to wake up. I don't want to wake him. He is such a cute sleeper.

We are telling Davids parents that we are getting married today. I hope it goes well. I hope they find me fit to marry their son.

We are gonna tell his siblings after we tell his parents. We were going to do it before but we figured one of the kids would tell them and ruin the surprise for us.

I look up at David and his eyes are barely open but he is still looking at me.

D:" Good morning pookie"his voice is grogy from sleeping
L:" morning bubba"
D:" Are you ready for today"
L:" As I'll ever be"
D:" Are you nervous"
L:" No not at all. I'm just telling my future parents in law that I'm engaged to their son. Not only their son but their oldest kid period."
D:" Your nervous"
L:" Ya I'm nervous"
D:" There is no need to be. Liza they love you."
L:" They may love me as your girlfriend but as your future wife not so much"
D:" I like hearing you say future wife"
L:" David I'm serious"
D:" So am I Liza. There is no need to worry about it. Okay?"
L:" Okay fine"
D:" Good. I'm gonna go and make some pancakes."
L:" Okay"
D:" And I almost forgot. We are picking up my siblings from school"
L:" What time do they get out... How are they at school when your parents are away"
D:" Ester and Sarah get out at 2:25 but Toby gets out at 3:30 and my grandparents took them"
L:" oh okay well I'm gonna get dressed"
D:" Okay. I'll meet you downstairs when you are done"
L:" Okay bye bubba"
D:" Bye pookie love you"
L:" Love you too"
D:" We sound like one of us is leaving"
L:" We do don't we"
D:" Ya"

He walks downstairs and closes the door behind him.

I walk over to my suit case and pick out my outfit for the day. I don't want to look to slumpy but I don't want to look overly dressed either.

I pick my black and white striped romper.

I leave my hair curly and down

I leave my hair curly and down. Which is suprisimg since my hair is always up.

I do my makeup then walk down stairs. I walk to the kitchen to see David standing by the stove cooking pancakes.

I walk up behinds him and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his back. He jumped a little.

D:" Hey, pookie"
L:" Hi bubba"
D:" you scared me"
L:" I know. I felt you jump"
D:" I did not jump"
L:" But you did"
D:" Nope I don't believe you"
L:" Whatever helps you sleep at night"
D:" Shut up"
L:" That's my line"
D:" Well I'm stealing it"
L:" That's so rude"
D:" It's called sharing"
L:" Fuck you"
D:" You can if you want"
L:" Shut uppp"

He turns around so that he is facing me. He looks into my eyes and kisses me. Slow and passionate kiss. One that I hoped that would last forever. But it didn't. He pulled away.

D:" I love you princess"
L:" Pookie" I corrected him
D:" Right. Pookie. I'm sorry"
L:" Its alright"
D:" Well pancakes are ready"
L:" You probably burnt the ones you were cooking just now"