Chapter 27

~Liza pov~
I wake up still wrapped up in Davids arms. I definelty missed this. How did I ever live without it. He's so nice and warm.

I lay there for about 10 min and then I get hungry. I slowly get out of Davids grip while trying not to wake him.

I slowly make my way to the kitchen and grab stuff to make breakfast. Eggs,bacon,bread,and pancake mix. What I'm hungry. This little brown girl wants to eat a lot and if you got a problem with it then deal with it.

When I'm finished with the food I walk to my bedroom to wake up David. I hate waking him up tho. He's so cute and peaceful. Maybe I will take a picture to savor the moment.

I pull my phone out of my bra and take a picture. I decide yo go ahead and post it on Instagram. With the caption of."He finally came home.❤❤😙"

My phone blew up withing mintutes of posting it. People were commenting and liking and all that jazz. I love my fans.

I slowly shake David.

L:" David wake up come on"
D:" I dont wanna go to school"

I can't help but laugh. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands laughing my butt off.

David sits up.

D:" What's so funny"
L:" You thought I was waking you up to go to school"
D:" Omg really"
L:" Yes and it was hilarious" I laugh again
D:" Its not that funny"
L:" It honestly is."

He auts up and goes to the restoom. I make my way to the kitchen. I make mime and Davids plate and set them on the table.

David eventually comes out of the bedroom. He smiles at me as he sits down. That god damn smile. He making me fall all over again. Maybe he dosent need to wait. I need David in my life. Maybe just a few more days to make him suffer. But I need him. No Liza you need you need to wait he cause you pain and he needs to feel it also. Fineee. Wow I actually listened to myself. I know shocker. Shut up.

David looks up at me like he asked me a question and is asking for my response.

L:" hmm what"
D:"*Laughs*I said are you still on for that Date"
L:" As friends? yes."

He stares blankly at me. I can't read his feeling as this moment. To many emotions at once maybe?

D:" I can't be just friends with you Liza and you know that"
L:" Well your going to have to if you want this to work."
D:" I can't Liza. I just cant"

He stands up from the table and makes his way to the door. He put a on his shoes and leaves.

Wait what just happened. I'm so confused. I just need some time how does he not understand that. I need some time to gain his trust again. I've lost it. I don't know why. He never did anything to make me lose his trust. He just hurt me. And I guess that made me lose my trust. I don't know. This is to confusing. I lay my head down on the table and just aly there for awhile.

That is until I heard a knock at the door.

I got up and looked through the peep hole. Its Gabbie.

I open the door and invite her in.

G:" Liza we really need a shopping day.. Are you free right now."
L:" Um ya sure just let me get dressed and do my makeup then we can leave."
G:" Kk"

I walk to my room and put on high waisted black shorts and my maroon crop top.

I do my normal makeup and walk out into the living room. I see Gabbie sitting on the couch with the plate of bacon that was next to the stove.