Chapter 30

~Liza POV~

Its been 5 days. Today is the day that he dies. I can't take this. I wake up David.

D:" ya, what's wrong"
L:" Today marks 5 days"I break down in tears
D:" Liza, its okay. It'll be okay. I love you and your Dad loves you too. He dosent want you to mourn over him. He wants you to remember the good times you had with him. Not this. He dosnet want you to remember this sad day. Why don't we go up to the hospital and make his last day extra special" I nod and wipe up my tears

We both stand up and he hugs me really tight. To the point where I almost can't breath.

L:" Bubba can you loosne your grip or something" I can barley choke this out
D:" Oh ya sorry"

He let's go and kisses my for head.

I quickly get dressed and don't even worry about putting on makeup. I need to see my Dad.

We hopped in the car and drove away. The car ride up there is silent.

It felt like ages to get to the hospital. But we finally made it. I quickly jump out and David follows.

He rums up behind me and grabs my hand.

I'm basically dragging him to the elevator. I can't waste anytime not seeing my dad. I need to spend as much time with him as I can.

When we finally make it to the elavator I frantically push the buttons to try and make it go faster.

D:" Liza that's not gonna help"
L:" I know I just wanna try"
D:"your so weird"
L:" I know"I smirk
D:" And your also cute"
L:" I know that too"
D:" Shut up."
L:" Make me"
D:" Okay"

He grabs my face and smashes his lips to mine. I love it when he does that.

D:" I love you"
L:" I love me too"
D:" Say it back"
L:" It back"
D:" Lizzzzaaa"
L:" what am I bothering you"
D:" You could never bother me"
L:" I know"
D:" Stooopppp"
L:" No"

Just then the elevator dinged signalling it was a floor away. I looked up to David and smiled. He smiled back down at me.

The elavator door opened and we both walked in.

Me and David stood in the corner hand in hand. David was rubbing his thumbs against my nuckels.

Right before the door closed a tall man walked in and stood in the corner opposite of us

He looks creepy. He is actually scaring me. He looks like him. I tense up.

David notices and tightens his grip on my hand to trys and calm me down. It doesn't help like at all.

He must notice this too because he pulls me in front of him and hugs me. He rests his head on my shoulder. He puts his lips next to my ear and whispers " I got you pookie. Don't worry"

I clench onto the back of his shirt as the guy starts to move.I pull him closer to me.

He tightens his grip on me. He keeps whispering in my ear to resure me.

The elevator finally stops and the door opens. Its where me and David get off.

I rush out of there and slide my back up against the nearest wall. I slowly slide down and put my head in my knees. I could not breath. My chest is tight.

David sat next to me and engulfed me in a hug. I love how much he cares for me. He loves me so much.

He picks me up and carries me to my Dads room.

When we get into the room he sits down on the floor and sits me down on his lap and hugs me.

LM:" What happened"
D:"panic attack"
LM:" What from"
D:" There was this guy in the elevator and I guess he caused it"
LM:" Oh my poor liza"