Chapter 2

~liza pov~
I had just run into a really cute boy but I had to focus on finding Gabbie since its been 2 years since we saw each other last. I walked into the kitchen to see her. I stood there in shock for a min. Then I ran up to her and hugged her from behind and said...

L:"GABBIE!!!!!"

G: "Oh my god LIZA!!! I can't believe its you in person and not on some screen....oh my god I have missed you so much"

L: "I know it has been forever and I have missed you too..."

G: "okay now I have to go and find the person that I want you to meet stay here"

L: "okay but hurry Gab"
I stood there for about 10 min waiting for Gabbie. I got bored of waiting and went and looked for her. I went into the living room to see her with David.they were talking so listened in.

~Gabbie and David convo~

G: "David come on I want you to meet her. She is my best friend and she is really nice"

D:"She probably won't like me and anyway I have my eye on someone else"

G:"Oh my god David who is she!!!"

D: "I dont really know I just met her tonight when i ran into her like literally. And I think it was love at first sight she was stunning.but she probably doesn't like me."

G:"oh well I still want you to meet this girl because I think you will like her"

L: "Who says that I don't like you David."

D:(turns around and blushes) "L-liza what are you doing h-here?!?"

L:(blushes at David blushing) "I was looking for Gabbie and decided to easvdrop on your convo."

G:"wait you guys already know each other?!?"

D: "ya, Liza is the girl I ran into earlier"

L: "Gabbie I think that I want to go home I am really tired"

G:"okay well I guess I will take you home."

D: "I can take her home. If that's okay with you Liza."

L: "ya that is fine with me bye Gab."

G: "bye girl love you"she said while walking off"

L: "well you ready"

D: "ya let's go"

~time lapse to Liza house~

~liza pov~

D: " bye Liza...wait I need to ask you something"

L: " you can come in and ask me if you want"

D: " okay"

We were walking up stairs when I feel David grab my hand. I grab his hand and intertwined our fingers and smiled. We got inside and sat on the couch.

D: "Liza would you like to go ou...."

Will be continues in next chapter.sorry for the cliff hanger....its not much of a cliff hanger because you already now what Is gonna happen lol