Chapter 28

~Davids POV~

After Liza said we should be friends for a while I just walked out. I can't be juts friends with her. I need to be more. I know its my fault for not understanding and whatever but she needs to forgive me it was a mistake. I should never have left her. I should have heard her side of the story. I'm an idiot. Why do i have to be so stupid all the time. I need liza.

I hopped in my car and decided to drive to the mall. I need to get her something so she will forgive me. I know its gonna take more than that but its worth a shot right?

I parked my car and literally ran into the mall. I went into every store trying to find the perfect gift. But nothing was perfect enough for my Liza. She deserves the world. The universe even. But unfortunately I can't give that to her.

Eventually I got hungry. I made my way down to the food court.

I got subway and ate at one of the tables. I finished and threw my trash away. I made my way up to the last and final store that I could think of.

I was almost there when I heard a familiar voice. Amanda. Fuck meeee!! I never told her that we were over. So she probably thinks that we are still together. Great. Just great.

A:" David"I slowly turn around
D:" Hey... Amanda"
A:" I thought I would find you here in LA... Why did you leave... I went to your house yesterday and your mom said that you left but she did not know where to."
D:" Uh ya about th-"
A:" Shhh"

She pushes me against the railing and starts kissing me. She is like literally trying to eat my face. I've tried to push her off but its no use. I finally got her off me.

D:" Amanda I can't be with you any more"
A:" Wtf.. Your just gonna let 3months go down the drain... I thought you loved me..."
D:" No and honestly I never did I was just trying to get over this girl that I love and I'm sorry that I used you I really am but we are over...Bye"And with that I walk off

I make my way to the store. Liza's favorite. Forever 21. Hopefully I can find something in her that I think she will like. I really need her to forgive me. If she doesn't then I don't know what I will do. I mean ya I'm willing to wait forever. As long as it takes. But I need it to go by soon.

I walk in and walk over to Liza's size. Yes, I know her size by heart. What kind of boyfriend dosent. Well I guess I can't say boyfriend anymore. Well for right now that is. I will soon be her boyfriend. Soon.

~Time lapse~

After about 2 Hours of looking I found something that I think she will like. I got her 2 shirts and 3 pants and a pair of shoes.

I make my way up to the register to pay.

The register lady(RL) is a girl who looks about my age. She pretty but defiantly not a pretty as liza . she doesn't even touch where liza stands on the pretty scale. Liza blows her out of the water.

RL:" Did you find everything alright"
D:" yes, thank you"
RL:" tell me pretty boy. Would you do me"
D:" umm I don't understand"
RL:" We could go in the back and you could do me"
D:" Umm no thanks I have a girlfriend"
RL:" It looks like your trying to suck up so why don't you suck me up"
D:" Umm could you just ring me up please I would like to leave"
RL:" Or we could do it right here on this counter in front of everybody"
D:" I would really like to go"

She makes her way around the counter and towards me.

RL:" I'm sure I'm much prettier than your girlfriend is"
D:" No body is prettier than Liza"
RL:" Oooh Liza is it"
D:" um ya would you ring me up so I could leave please"
RL:" No until you do me.. I don't care where. wherever you like"
D:" Wtf is wrong with you. You horny bitch"
RL:" There is nothing wrong with me but my question is what is wrong with you to where you don't want to fuck such a pretty girl like me"
D:" I have a fucking girlfriend...I'm leaving and me or my girlfriend are never coming here again."
RL:" Okay dude chill.. You just passed the friend test."
D:" Friend test?"
RL:" yes, you need the friends permission to date the girl.. And you just got it"
D:" Wait what?!?"
RL:" I'm Liza's friend. Samaya. I just moved here and i knew you were her boyfriend and I wanted to make sure that you did not sleep with anybody who would throw themselves at you."
D:" Wait so you don't want to do anything"
S:" No of course not"
D:" Oh thank god"