Chapter 19

~David pov~

I woke up and saw an IV in my Arm and Liza sitting next to me sleeping while holding my hand...

D:" Liza...psst Liza"

Liza shot up and started to cry...she hugged me so tight I felt like I could not breath.

L:" Oh my god David your okay!!!I love you so much!!!I'm glad your okay"

D:" why wouldn't I be okay liza"

L:" David you have been in a coma for four months"she was still in tears

D:" wait.. No I wasn't"

L:" yes you were David"

I started to cry..I have no idea why but I did. Liza hugged me and started to cry again...the nurse walked in and saw us and whispers

N:" I'll be back in a min to check on you I just not while crying.

Me and Liza lay there for a min before the nurse comes back in.

N:" Hey, David how are you feeling, any headache or anything"

D:" No I'm perfectly fine...especially since Im with my pookie"the nurse smiles at me

L:" awww bubba"

After the nurse finishes what she is doing she leaves. Liza climbs in bed with me and we just cuddle. I wipe her eyes from the tear stains...

L:" You know what I haven't done in 4 months"

D:" no what"

L:" this"

She leans in and kisses me...and of course I kiss her back I mean why wouldn't I.

D:" I love you pookie"

L:" And I love you bubba"

We lay there and cuddle and eventually Liza falls asleep with me playing with her hair.

~Couple days pass~

N:" Okay, David here are your papers to leave"

D:" Okay thank you"

N:" your welcome"

Me and Liza leave hand in hand...she opens her door and slips in to the set face first

L:" Ow"

D:" You okay pookie"

L:" Ya I'm fine just hurts a little but that all"

D:" okay, that's good"

It was pretty late when we left so we went he and went to bed.The next morning I wake up and Liza is next to me..

D:" Morning pookie"

L:" Morning Bubba"

The next thing I know a little five year old jumps onto our bed and screams "Mommy Daddy wake up"

L:"Katie you know what I said about jumping on our beds....only if its a holiday"

K:" I'm sorry Mommy"

L:" Its okay hunny"

D:" Katie can you go into the living room I need to talk with mommy for a sec"

K:" Okay, Daddy"

She leaves the room and I am super confused...did that really just happen...Liza sat up and it is then that I realize that she has a huge prego belly.

L:" what did you want to talk about bubba"

D:" oh well I seem to have forgotten like the past 5 or 6 years"

L:" wait really?!?"

D:" ya I don't remember you being pregnant or having Katie...wait are we married?!?"

L:" yes of course we are David"She smirked at me

D:" pookie what is wrong with me"

I layer my head down on my lap.

L:" Nothing is wrong with you bubba"

D:" then why can't I remember"

L:" I don't know babe...but we gotta get up and get dressed we have a lunch with your mom at noon"

D:" Wait, doesn't my mom live in Chicago"

L:" she used to but when I fell pregnant with Katie she moved out here to help"

D:" oh okay"

Liza got up and got dressed in a cute dress

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

S

he looked so cute with her prego belly...she went to go and dress Katie while I got dressed...I wore my normal clothes and waited for them in the living room...Katie walked out looking adorable

Katie walked out looking adorable

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We all walked out the door ..me and liza held hand with Katie in the middle.It is so weird it not juts being me and liza..

~Author note~

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and sorry it is so confusing right now it will get better along the other chapters...you will understand soon I promise...well that all I have for you guys today please vote and follow please...little white girl is out byeeee!!!