Chapter 16

~Liza pov~

I walked into the living room to see....GABBIE!!!

L:" Gabbie what the fuck are you doing here you about gave me a heart attack"
G:" oh sorry I guess I should have called but I did not feel safe in my apartment there was a creepy man outside"
L:" OK okay well you can sleep on the couch if you want....I will get you a blanket and a pillow really quick just hold on"
G:" okay and thanks liza...your are the best best friend anybody could ask for"
L:" well thanks Gabbie"

I walk back and go to my hall closet to grab her a pillow and a blanket...I walk back in to see her already sleeping on the couch...she must have been tired ..I put the pillow behinds her head and covered her in the blanket...I quietly said good night to her and went back to bed and cuddle back up to David and fell back asleep...

~Time lapse to morning~

I walk out of my room to no longer see Gabbie on my couch...I thought maybe she just left to go to Zane's or something so I thought nothing of it and walked into the kitchen...I walked in to see Gabbie standing there cooking eggs on the stove

L:" Gabbie what the hell you juts scared me again"
G:" oh sorry I just figured that I would make you and David breakfast since you let me stay here last night"
L:" Gabbie you know you can stay here any night that you like...you don't need to make me breakfast just to say thankyou"
G:" oh okay"

She handed me a plate of eggs and then put David's down...She walked back to the stove and fixed herself a plate and sat across from me....David walked out a couple minutes later

D:" Liza what is that smell"
L:" Gabbie made breakfast for us"
D:" Gabbie why are you here at nine in the morning"
G:" oh there was this creepy dude at my apartment last night so I came here and slept over night"
D:" oh okay...and thanks for breakfast"
G:" anytime"

For the rest of the day we just sat here and watched movies while me and David cuddled and Gabbie sat on the floor in front of us....we ordered pizza for dinner and had a sleepover with the three of us...and after awhile we went to bed.(read below)

~Author note~

Hey guys I am very sorry that it was so short I am juts having trouble thinking of things to do...so please put some ideas down below and I will shout you out if I use your idea...so please please please put your ideas here....lol well thats all I have for you guys today please vote and follow me.....little white girl is out byeeeee!!!!!