Chapter 7

~Gabbie pov~

I still decided to go over to Liza's and help her because we are still friends and I know I am trying to steal her boyfriend and all but maybe she can over look this and move on and we can still be friends.

~Time laps to Liza's~

~Liza pov~

Gabbie has just walked in my door...we do this because we are best friends and don't see no reason why we cant.

G: "okay Liza what clothes do you have"she says irritated

L: " ummm well actually I have tons of clothes but you should know this because you have been to my house like a million times"she says kinda chuckling

G: glares at Liza " I know that Liza I was just asking geez..."

L:" Hey gabs are you okay you seem kinda mad at me for something..." She says concerned

G:" no I am not okay and actually I think that I am going to leave" after she says that she walk out of the door

L:" wait Gab no tell me what I did?!?" She says while Gabbie slammed the door

Why did I do...I don't remember doing anything to her.Maybe she is on her period and is just kinda moody....I'm gonna text David and tell him what happened in just a min...but first I am gonna try and figure this out....Maybe she got a boyfriend and she wants me to ask hr who it is...but how am I supposed to figure it out if she does not tell me she has one...she can be kinda absurd sometimes so I would see that happening...maybe I just need to give her some space for a little bit to let her cool off....Maybe she does not want to be my friend no more!!!!okay I need to stop thinking about this its gonna make me cry and then I will have to wash my face again because I don't want to smell like tears on my date...oh ya speaking of date I need to figure out what I am wearing so that I have it ready and then I will text David to see what he thinks...

I was searching through my closet and I happened to stumble across this (image down below👇)

i did my normal makeup and then I texted David.

~Text convo between Liza and David~

L:" Hey David can I talk to you!! Its important...

D:" Ya of course what is it"

L:"have you noticed anything different about Gabbie"

D:" Ya she seems to be a little more clingy to me than usual"

L:" oh okay well me and her got into a fight today...well let me take that back she came over to help me and she was kinda avoiding me and glaring at me and just being plain snotty"

D:" oh well I am sure it is nothing she is probably just mad at me for not hanging out with her today"

L:" she wanted to hang out today why didn't you"

D:" well today is about me and you so I figured none of my friends would come over so that I would have time to prepare for tonight"

L:" awww babe that is so sweet"

D:"anything for you princess"

L:" do you want to come over"

D:" Ya sure I will be over in a min bye princess"

L:" bye David"

~time lapse to David coming~

I was sitting in thought about how I would fix this with Gabbie when I heard a knock on the door. I ran and opened it and jumped into Davids arms and kissed him...

D:" what was that for princess"

L: " what am I not aloud to kiss my amazing Boyfriend..."

D: " no you are it just took me by suprise."

L:" can I ask you something"

D: "ya sure what is it"

L:" what's with the nickname princess"

D:" do you not like it"

L:" no I do I was just wondering why"

D:" let me put it to you this way whenever I want to kiss you I call you princess so that I am not constantly kissing you... I mean don't get me wrong I love kissing you it is just I don't want our relationship to be just about kissing"

L" awww David that is really sweet!!!"

D:" Can I tell you something"

L:" ya of course you can tell me anything"

D:"Okay well Liza koshy you are the best thing that gas ever happened to me I don't know what my life would be like with out you honestly I don't want to imagine a life without you ..I know this may be a little early and all but Liza koshy I love you...I love you so much..with all my heart and I also....."

I cit him off by kissing him and when we are finished I say "I love you too so much" then we began missing again then we went to cuddling on the couch...after awhile he left so that i could get ready..outfit up top👆👆👆

~Time lapse to date~
~still liza pov~

David had just picked me up and we were driving in the car and he started a conversation....

D:" You are so god damn beautiful...."

L:while blushing"David!!!"

D:" what"

L:" I love you..."

D: And I love you"

~Author note~

Hey it's me Abby and I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys who have read my story and especially the people who have voted on it...I am very grateful for all of you....and just an FYI I am very sorry that I am splitting this up into so many chapters....I just don't really want to make just one long chapter...I want to space my stuff out and make you guys wait to see what happenes next lol sorry not sorry....okay that is all for today byeeeee!!!!