Chapter 6

~David pov~

I think I love Liza....no I know that I love Liza I can't live without her. Even though we have only been dating for a week I thinkbj am going to tell her that I love her and I hope she does not think that it is to soon.....I have a great date idea that I have to get ready for and I need to pick her up at 5:30 so I need to be ready by then....I decided to text Liza....

~Text convo between Liza and david~

D:"Hey Liza, are you ready for our date tonight?!?"

L:" Yes I can't wait to see you....should I dress nice👗 for this date or just casual???"

D:"dress about the middle of both....little fancy little dressy...just to even it out.lol😂😂😂"

L:" lol okay...well I gtg but I will see you later"

D: "okay bye Liza"

~End text convo~

~Liza pov~

I was freaking out I had no idea what to wear on this date...I have no idea where we are going and I am planing on telling David that I love him...I have known from the day that I met him that he would be a big part in my life and I can't imagine my life without him...I need to call Gabbie to see if she can help me...

~Text convo between Liza and Gabbie~

L: "hey gabs I really need your help"

G: "okay but with what"

L: " I need an outfit for my date tonight...

G:" okay I will be over In an hour"

L: okay thank you....love you❤❤
~Read at 12:55~

I wonder why Gabbie did not respond she always responds with I love you or hearts or something....I guess she was just busy with whatever she was doing...

~Gabbie pov~

I know that Liza is my best friend and that I helped her and David get together and everything....but I want David back..I dated him 3 months before that party and I broke up with him because he was to clingy...I wanted him to move on and forget me so that I could move on but he moved on and I stayed right where I was wanting him back and I plan on doing so...

~Author note~

Sorry for the cliffhanger...but I just had to lol....it is going to get worse as the story continues just an FYI and if you do not like mature content then do not continue reading because there will be some....so that is all for today byeeeeeeee....