Chapter 38

Liza's POV

Today's the day for the party. I'm so excited to see everybody again. They also all get to meet David which I am also happy for.

I climb out of Davids arms and get ready for a shower. I grab a towel out of the hall closet. And I also grab my clothes out of my suit case.

Once I'm out of the shower I slip on my high waisted black shorts and my maroon crop top. I put my hair into a messy bun and call it good.

I walk out of the bedroom to see David sitting on the bed covered in blankets half asleep. He looks so cute. Which he always does so it no different than usual. My cute bean.

D:" what time is it"? I grab my phone and look at the time
L:" its 8:30"
D:" it feels so early"
L:" well maybe you didn't sleep to well since we are at a new house and its not the bed that you are uses to"
D:" ya, maybe"
L:" My mom probably has breakfast made if you wanna go and get some with me"
D:" Ya, I'll come I'm hungry anyway"
L:" Okay, do you wanna get dressed first or just come in what you are wearing"?
D:" I'll just wear this for now"
L:" okay well come on then"
D:" Well I can't "
L:" and why is that"?
D:" I haven't had my morning kiss yet"

I walk over to him and kiss him. He holds on to my waist so that I can't get up. I hold his cheeks so keep his head with mine. Our lips move in complete sync with each other. We both slowly pull away and look into each others eyes. I give him another quick kiss then we both get up and walk downstairs.

My mom is in the kitchen setting plates on the counter and my dad is in the living room on his chair yelling at the TV about something. Football maybe? Idk he used to do that all the time when I was a teenager and still lived here. Those were fun times. But every time he is yelling at it my mom seems to be in the kitchen cooking something. Maybe trying to get away from the yelling. She has always hated yelling in the house but she can never really tell my dad to quit or he would just get even louder. That's how he is.

David goes and sits next to my dad and starts talking to him about something. I walk into the kitchen where my mom is standing by the stove cooking eggs by the smell of it. I love her eggs. They are the best eggs you could ever have. But you know what I love more? David.

He is literally the best thing that ever happened to me. I have no idea what I would do without him. He is the other part of me. My other half. I love him so so much. He is also so so cute. And he is all mine. For eternity. I love this feeling more than anything. I love him more than I love myself.

LM:" does David like eggs"?
L:" yes, he does. I make him eggs all the time"
LM:" do you think he will like my eggs"?
L:" who wouldn't like your eggs"?
LM:" your right" we both laugh

I've missed seeing my mom. It feels like the old days when I was in highschool and didn't have to pay bills. Those were the days. If only I knew David in Highschool. That would have been amazing. We would have been highschool sweethearts. That would have been the cutest thing ever. David with braces.

My mom turns off the stove and starts getting cups out of the cupboards. I feel arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my head. David.

D:" I love you" David whispers
L:" I love you too" I whisper back

My mom gestures for us to come and sit at the table with a smile on her face. She goes and gets my dad out of the living room and we all sit down together. We all pass the bowls around and eat our food.

LM:" Are you guys ready for the party"?
L:" yes, of course I can't wait"
LM:" are you David"?
D:" I am more than ready to meet Liza's highschool friends"
LM:" that's good. Do you like the food"?
D:" yes, its amazing I have never had eggs this good before"
L:" well that's because my mom makes the best eggs on the face of the earth. Everybody thinks so. Even my Grandpa who is a very picky person"
D:" ohhh, is that who you get your pickiness from"?
L:" shut up"
D:" only because your cute I will shut up"