Chapter 15

~Liza pov~

David got down on his knee and held out a ring box...

L:" David..."
D:" Liza just so you know I'm not proposing....Yet" He says this with a smirk "Liza koshy I love you more than is possible to explain..we have had our ups and down...you have stayed with me through my flaws and weaknesses....You Liza are a magnificent human being....I love you with all of my heart...I promise to love you forever even through your bad days....I will love you when your sick...I'll love you when your old and wrinkly...I will love you for eternity and that is my promise to you....Now Liza Koshy do you promise to do the same for me?!?"by this point I was in tears of joy
L:" Yes of course david...I promise all of those things to you and more ....I love you so much!!!"and with that he slide the ring onto my finger and kissed me...it was not like our normal kiss it was very passionate kinda like we needed each other...

Daniel came over and congratulated us and gave me his number so that we could hang out as friends...David did not like it very much though but I reassured him that we will be just friends and nothing more...He still didn't like it so I showed him the ring and I said

L:" David remember what I said....I promise....I promise to spend the rest of my life with you"
D:" Okay, I believe you"
L:" Thanks babe"I kissed him
D:" I guess you welcome"
L:" I love you!!"
D:" I love you too babe"

And with that we walked out and got into the car...in the drive home Chandelier by Sia came on the Radio and I started dancing like really crazy....David laughed and looked at me away that made my heart melt...I love him so much!!!

L:" Hey, David guess what"
D:" what princess"
L:" I love you so much!!!"
D:" and I love you so much more"
L:" Now that is not possible"
D:" oh yes it is!!!"I see a war coming on
L:" I love you to the moon and back"
D:" I love you to the moon and mack three times"
L:" Ya, well I love you to the sun and back"
D:" Okay, you know what we love each other the same"
L:" Okay fiiiiiine but I still love you more"
D:" Okay, whatever you say"I laugh at his sarcasm in this and then he laughs too.

We are so corny...But I still love him....we pull into my apartment and David and I got out of the car...When we were walking up to my apartment we ran into the person who I absoloutley loath....May...

M:" Hey, David and ...Liza I just wanted to say that I am so so sorry for what I caused between you...I was not in the right place then but I am now...and I was wondering if I could get a second chance..." I scoffed and David gave me this look and I could not place a name to
D:" We will not be the same as we were before...it will take us awhile to become actual friends again and if you ever come between me and Liza again I swear to god....."I look at David and scoff at what he just said...I gave him the look of really you just said that to her...
L:" Okay, well I am going to go upstairs I will see you tommorow David"
D:" wait I thought I was spending the night"
L:" well, I guess you aren't any more are you"
D:" Liza I will be up in a min just go upstairs and calm down I Promise" I'm guessing this will be like agustus water and Hazel lancastrers's "okay"
L:" Okay....and I promise too" I look at David and his smile widens and with that I walk upstairs.

It was only like five minutes until David came back up with me...I had to wait outside my door since David had my keys...when he got up there he laughed and unlocked the door..

L:" Hey, umm why are you giving her a second chance"
D:" well everybody deserves a second chance and she did apologize for what she did"I looked down when I realized that he was right
L:" Okay"
D:" That's it your not going to argue with me???"
L:" Nope your right and I have another question"
D:" okay shoot"
L:" Can we say I promise kind Of like hazel and Augustus say okay in the fault in our stars"
D:" ya sure why not...that's actually a really cute idea liza"
L:" thanks"
D:" do you want to go lay in your bed and cuddle"
L:" why would you even ask such a stupid question of course I do"
D:" well okay let's go"

And for the rest of the night me and David played there on my bed watching Edits that people made of us on my laptop and cuddling....about thirty minutes later I looked over at David he was sleeping with a slight smile on his face...I took a picture and posted it on every social media account I have...and said" isn't my baby just the cutest❤❤❤👶👶"in like five minuted I had over 10,000 likes on the photo...after a while I kinda started to drift off to sleep...I was almost to the point of sleeping when all of the sudden I was awoken by a loud thud coming from the living room....I quickly shook David awake..

L:" David!!David wake up!!I was whisper yelling this at him and he still did not budge...

I guess I will have to SSE what it is by myself...when I walked inro the living room I saw......

~Author note~

Hey guys sorry for this cliff hanger but thanks for all of the reads that I have I love you all....well thats all I have for you guys today please vote and follow me....little white girl is out byeeeee!!!