Chapter 21

~Liza pov~

We were sitting in a little circle getting ready to play truth or dare..David was sitting next to me and Gabbie is on the other side of me...

G:" I will go first...Zane truth or dare"
Z:" Truth"
G:" Lame....who was your first kiss"
Z:" Umm it was in kindergarten to a girl named Amanda"
G:" Okay Zane its your turn"
Z:" Okay umm Liza, Truth or dare"
L:" Dare"
Z:" Okay umm..God of course you had to pick dare...I dare you to lick the back of someone's knee"

I look over at David and smile.

L:" Stand up David"
D:" What why me"
L:" Cuz your my favorite"
All:" awwwww"

Dave reluctantly stands up and I go behind him and lick the back of hi knee

D:" Now the back of my leg is wet"
L:" So are your panties huh?"
D:" Shut up"

We all crack up laughing..

D:" Okay my turn...I Pick May"
M:" Truth"
D:" Okay, who was your first love"
M:" You"

We all stare at her in disbelief. Did she really just say that.

D:" Well you weren't mine"
M:" Oh?"
D:" Ya"
M:" Who was yours then"
D:" Liza"
L:" Awww babe"
D:" I love you"
L:" And I love you"
G:" Okay enough with all this mushy stuff let's get back to the game"
M:" Okay I pick David"
D:" But I just had my turn"
G:" David she picked you and rules are rules"
D:" fine...I pick dare"
M:" Okay I dare you to kiss me"
D:" Wtf no"
M:" Rules are rules"
D:" I'm not kissing you"
M:" It won't mean anything"
L:" David it fine its just a dare"
D:" I'm still not going to"
G:" Okay well that's fine"
D:" I'm done playing"
L:" Ya me too"

We all decided just to pick a movie and have a sleep over ...

Z:" What movie are we watching"
L:" You can go and pick on out of my room if you want"
Z:" Okay"

A few min later Zane comes back out with the conjuring..I don't even know why I bought this movie I hate scary movies...

L:" Can we pick something thats not scary"
Z:" Is my baby scared" He says this in his gay voice
L:" No I just don't like scary movies"
D:" Its okay pookie I will protect you"
L:" I'm fine with that"

Me and David get on the couch and cuddle..

The movie starts to play and there are multiple jump scares..Every time that there is on I scoot closer and closer to David.

I lay my head down on Davids chest

Like that...

After the movie is over everybody leaves and it is just me and David again...

⚠⚠Sexual content⚠⚠

D:" I love you Liza"
L:" I love you too David"

He kisses me..We have a make out session and I climb onto of his lap so I am straddling him.

He picks me up and carry's Me to the bed without breaking the kiss..

He moves his lips to my neck and sucks on certain spots...

He soon found my spot right below my ear making me moan...

I feel David laugh against my neck..He soon comes back up to my lips and deepens it...

He stops to take off his shirt and I take mine off also...He smiles down on me...He goes back to my lips while his hands roam around my body...He goes to my back and un clasps my bra and takes it off...he throws it somewhere in the room...

He starts to massage my boobs while still kissing me.

He moves down my body until he gets to my boobs...He is still massaging the left boob while he sucks on my right one....He is playing with my nipple with his tounge..This is making me really extremely wet..he slowly starts to work his way down my body to my pants...He slowly unbuttons them and takes them off...I'm wearing my pink lace panties.. They are drenched...he slowly slides those off too...He is teasing me.

When they are completely off he massages me with his fingers...He stops right on my clit making me gasp because he is pushing down on it...He slowly starts to massage my clit with his fingers...I let out soft moans...

He soon sucks on my clit making me moan even louder..He continues to suck on it while sticking in two fingers and pumping them in and out " Ah David ahhhh harder baby harder"He moves his fingers in and out faster than before making me moan even louder...

All of a sudden he stops and goes over to the dresser...He pulls out a black bandana and puts it over my eyes...

A few min later he rams into me and keep on moving back and forth...

He pulls out and tells me to get on my hands and knees...

I did as told and he puts his hands on my hips...he shoves into me and moves my body back and forth so that I am slaming into him...He makes me go faster and faster...I moan really loud while he is doing this " Ahhhhhh ah David don't stop don't stop... ahhhhh right there right there baby" He hits my G spot and keeps going in the same place. You can hear him grunt and moan over and over again..

I hit my climax and I squirt all over David but he still does not stop. He keeps going...

I hear David grunt one last time and then he pulls out..

We are both really sweaty... I take off the bandana and I lay next to him.

I trace my hand up and down his body... After a while I make my way down to his dick and I just start rubbing my hand up and down on it...David moans...

I crawl under the blanket and slide in between his legs...I put my mouth at his tip and just suck on it...I am swirling my tounge around it over and over again...David grunts and moans...He puts his hand on top of my head and shoves it down onto him... I move my head up and down on him...I feel a liquid enter my mouth signalling that David has orgasmed...I swollow the liquid and go up and cuddle next to him...

D:" Night pookie"
L:" Night bubba"

~Author note~

Honestly I have no idea why I just wrote that... well hope you guys liked it anyway.that's all I have for you guys today...little white girl is out byeee!!!