• One || Contrastive •

"Leave me alone."

"But you see, life is full of fun." The enthusiastic girl chimed through, redundantly tapping the young man's shoulder as he sighed in annoyance. "You kept on following me around for almost half an hour, don't you?", "So?"

"You're creepy." Sungjae hissed, rolling his eyes as he gently swatches Joy's hand away from his skin. "You should feel honored, I'm actually offering you my friendship.", "Well, no thanks." He murmured, skimming through the pages as he read between the lines while trying to concentrate in the huge library, being beside this noisy lady. "Please?", "No."

"Just a tiny bit.", "Get lost will you?"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, constantly tapping her fingers in the wooden table before mumbling. "Your face doesn't suit your attitude at all."

"Yes, now get lost." He harshly muttered upon her face, without even sharing a glance at her. "Wah, you're mean."

He tched in annoyance with her nosy voice, constantly skimming through the book he was reading while blocking her direction. She sighs to herself, fiddling with the edge of the book, before mumbling.

"You're a book lover?"

He pursed his lips together, glancing at her for once. "Can't you understand what I'm saying?", She giddily smiles, before shaking her head.

"I have a question.", "I don't care."

She hissed to herself in disbelief, rolling her eyes before proceeding to her question. "Your eyes were a mix of black and white, why is it brown now?"

Right after he heard her question, he abruptly stops from his actions before finally giving her attention. "Gotcha." She clicked her tongue before marvelously smiling, clasping her fingers together as her eyes twinkle with amusement. "Were you... human?"

A sudden silence came tying his tongue. He gulped, as he started to ask his self how can she ask those questions.

Finally, she laughed. "I'm kidding! But, I'm serious about your eyes." He finally regains his composure back after she asks those questions. "You're just seeing things, I'm going.", "Wait-!" She yelled once again, as he sighs in frustration.

"You can't ignore me without having your name plate back!"

He scoffed in annoyance, before muttering. "Just give it back to me tomorrow-", "No." she brightly smiles, constantly teasing him.

Why am I bothering to talk with this weird human? He gritted his teeth, "Give me my damn plate back.", "Not until you agree to be my friend.", "Don't you have any other things to do?", "Hmm, being friends with you?"

He knot his brows in confusion before muttering. "You're despicable.", Her eyes widen in annoyance, while he grins for the first time. "You're unbelievable.", "Yes, I am. Now give me my name plate and leave me.", "But, I just wanted to thank you for-", "Welcome." He emphasized his remarks, shutting her up. Right before she can reply, he stood up immediately to leave her hanging in the library table all alone.

She scoffed in response instead of a mouthful word. Nonetheless, she grins while playfully fiddling within the name plate that was supposed to he in his belonging.

"He's fun to be with."

...

"So why don't you agree to be her friend? She's nice."

Sungjae scoffed in disbelief, playfully swirling the fire in his finger tip as he mumbled. "She's nosy, and I hate those type of people.", "This is why you don't have any friends.", "It's better than to be with a despicable lady.", "Joy is better than any of the girls."