• Eleven || Contrastive •

The night was already falling. Yet, everyone was gathered over the small restaurant near the campus they were studying at.

Seulgi smiles weakly, before glancing over to her friends.

"I love this type of night out." She chuckled, lightly tapping on the wooden table of the place, before Sungjae and Yeri stares at her in an odd expression. Seulgi clicked her tongue, before digging into her food, making the atmosphere awkward before Joy breaks out, "Why is everyone so awkward?"

Hyunsik stares over them with a light awkwardness as well, before muttering. "I've been friends with you for almost years but now I'm awkward to know all of your identities." Yeri scoffs, before muttering. "You weren't asking for it, so why would we tell?" Seulgi nudges on Yeri's shoulder, before she lightly stiffle a chuckle. "Ah, eonnie. You must be happy after all these years both of you finally got to confess." Sungjae and Seulgi's eyes met awkwardly, before she quickly averted her eyes away, weakly laughing before darting her attention to Hyunsik. "Of course.", "You seem sad, though." Hyunsik retorted cutely, before Seulgi shook her head. "I'm happy, now that you finally know."

Joy knits her brow, thoroughly confused at the way Seulgi and Sungjae acts. She shook her head in convincing herself that it was nothing, before she felt odd upon looking at Seulgi. Her vision on Seulgi seems blurry, and it feels like she was glowing compared to the immortals they were with. She was smiling, but her eyes speaks sadness. Joy lightly clicks her tongue, figuring out on what the problem would possibly be.

Their conversation was long, and somehow it grew to be less awkward and more cheerful, as they all enjoyed their time even if at the end of Seulgi's eyes, she knew that her time now is limited.

As soon as they were about to leave, a loud fuss was coming from the other side of the place.

Seulgi confusedly walks outside the place, before her eyes widen at the huge fuss happening in the corner of the city. Sungjae knot his brows together, walking straight into the chaos as his eyes widen within the view of people robotly fighting with each other, while the others were busy running around, vandilizing properties right before their eyes as the owners retorted on how the city suddenly became chaotic.

Joy almost fell on her knees from the weakness she experiences upon seeing how the people seems to act crazy. She looks around to see everyone remotely moving as if someone was controlling them. They were completely mad. Some were breaking glasses from the stores, some were even getting into each others' throats. Hyunsik confusedly stood away, "What's happening?"

Seulgi, heavily mumbling. "This has something to do with Changsub.", "Who?" Hyunsik asked, diligently, before Yeri muttered, "I'll get Hyunsik in a safe place, you all-", "No one would get out."

They were all interrupted by a voice. Turning around, their eyes widen to see Irene and Wendy unconscious in the arms of Minhyuk and Ilhoon. A huge grin escaped Changsub's lips, before muttering. "You have interrupted our plan earlier, we should interrupt yours too. Aren't you happy to see a hellish city? Everyone was losing their minds." He dramatically roams around the road, before throwing a ball of fire in the restaurant they just came inside into, as Joy gasped in surprise. Seulgi worriedly tugs in Hyunsik's arms who was constantly in shock.

As soon as Changsub laughs, it suddenly faltered. "You would all come with me, or the city would remain chaotic forever." He ended with a serious tone, as Sungjae gritted his teeth, grabbing his collar before muttering. "You're a motherfucking asshole." Changsub teasingly winks at him, before sweeping his hands away from his collar, muttering. "I know right?"

"Would you all come with-", "You should leave Hyunsik alone here. Since, he's a human." Seulgi pointed out to Hyunsik, leaving all of them dumbfounded as Joy agreed. Changsub sarcastically laughs along with Ilhoon, curious of the fact at Minhyuk's silence. "No. He had seen everything so I would not."