• Epilogue || Contrastive •

Before I start the last chapter, I'd like to suggest some playlist for you to play at this one:

+ I'll pick you up - Standing Egg (WFKBJ OST)
+ Dreaming - Han Hee Jung (WFKBJ OST)
+ I'm okay - Crude Play Version(TLAHL OST)
+ First time - Red Velvet

___________________________

But maybe that's just in my imagination.

As soon as her gaze landed over the familiar one near her, she realizes that it was just someone close over his looks.

Sighing in response, she decided to shut her eyes to just to be numb for a while.

She keeps her palms open, enhaling the sweet scent of bitterness in her memories. Not until she felt a hand drape over her soft palms, only opening them to see a piece of paper folded over it.

"Joy."

She knitted her brows together in surprise, looking around to see who the possible culprit could be. Sighing to herself, she crumpled the paper once again in her hands, staring over the handwriting before mumbling. "The handwriting is a little bad and if this was poem, I won't be able to read it..." Her eyes widen, looking over the paper once again. "The handwriting."

"The handwriting belongs to him." She whispered, her fingers trembling over the piece of paper written in her hands. Turning the paper back as she saw the initials written behind; Y. S.

She stood up immediately, feeling her heart beat was racing faster than her normal ones. Panicking to herself, she looks around for any trace possible. "Is he... here?"

She gulped to herself, holding the paper close to her heart as she bit her lower lip.

Without possible reasons for her to think of, she started running through out the whole place her feet can walk or run into. She keeps walking without any map formed on her mind, her head spinning all over.

She continues to walk over the places they've been together.

To the restaurant,

Back to the sea side,

All over the cities they've reached together before that was painted perfectly in her mind,

To her house,

Even in his. She couldn't find anyone or anything related to him at all.

She sighs heavily, falling backwards as she stumbled over her feet to sat flatly on the ground.

"Why did this appear out of nowhere?" She yelled over the crumpled paper. Her eyes landed over the familiar figure once again, as her heart hardly pounded in the moment. She wobbily stood up, following the person she can see.

She didn't even knew why she was so desperate to see someone close to him, or even him. All along the way, she realizes that it would be impossible to see him again after these years. But she kept on striving, walking all over the places she can go into.

Until she ended up through the alley that they met for the first time, slowing down her pace before she panted heavily. She wipes her sweat away, before pulling her hand close to her chest only to feel the rapid beating motion of her heart beat. "School, that's the only place left."

She ran all the way back, even when she was blocked by the guards. She tried her best to enter the campus despite the school hours being closed.

And she did it, while she desperately looks around for someone or even something. She didn't even knew what she was looking for. Sighing heavily, she tiredly sat over the grass field pouting to herself. "Why am I even doing this? It's not like I would see him." She encloses her eyes before staring over the falling night sky. "It's beautiful."