• Four || Contrastive •

"Sungjae-ah!" She rolls over the soft covered matress, tapping his sleepy face while his nose scrunched up in annoyance, gently yanking her arm away before she giggled.

"Good morning.", "How were you feeling?"
She lightly smiles, enhaling some sweet scent of air. "Totally fine." He sat up, fixing his hair at first, before muttering. "You can totally leave now."

She shrugs lightly, shaking her head while pulling the sheets above her head while giggling. "I'm too lazy to think about moving-", "Now, shoo." He flusteredly responded, standing up in a furious manner before she slowly sits up. "Are you sure you are not bipolar?", "I guarantee you, I'm not.", "Then why are you acting so aggressive all of a sudden?"

He hissed in response, his hands lifting up above his head as her eyes widen within the covers driving away from her body as the materials went from her grip, back in his lifted hands. A huge gap was formed between her lips, signaling him that she was surprised. Even her eyes widen, while she sluggishly sat up, staring at the cloth that was suddenly in between his fingers.

"How did you...", "Amazing, isn't it?" She nodded fervently, while he chuckled in annoyance before mumbling , "Yah, when would you leave?" She blankly stares in his eyes, before she suddenly slams herself in the bed, coughing fakely while exaggeratingly whining, "Ah, my head hurts!" He only glares at her in a dumbfounded manner, constantly hearing the lies of the cough in her mouth. With her eyes shut, she hopingly opens her left eye, seeing his poker face. "Are you done acting?"

She sighs in defeat, before she remarked- "Are you that heartless, Sungjae?", "This girl is unbelievable. Stand up, I need to leave after a while as well. I can't leave you here in my house.", "Ohh, you live alone?", "Yes, now stand up."

She pursed her lips together in disappointment, nodding slowly before standing up.

He suddenly realized that she was cute whenever she was sulky, and he haven't figured out the reasons on why he was suddenly letting it sink inside his head. He observed the way her eyes droop down heavily with her body language- giving his mind a quite bit of guilt with a mixture of a little giddy feeling he was strangely experiencing in his tummy. She sighed once again, stepping outside his room before she abruptly stops.

"Woah, you live here alone!?", "I do." He can't figure out why he was entertaining her. And in fact, she was the first ever human that was able to step inside his house. A lot of confusion was going inside his head even if he just met this girl for a while at the mere month. It's not that he was already romantically attracted in her. It was just confusing to think that the vibe around her was different from the other kind souls that he encountered. Normally, those kind souls would have a mixture of white and grey swirls surrounding their whole existence. But within her, she only had a mixture of white and blue.

She noticed his gaze upon her, frowning a little while muttering, "Is there something wrong?"

Shaking his head while snapping back into reality, he replied with another shake of his head. "Are you sure that you're not an immortal, as well?" Frowning once again, she shakes her head while adding, "How can you say? I didn't have any special powers at all." He stares closely at her aura, before sighing. "I'm just seeing things.", "What were you seeing? Am I part of the immortal clan?" She bombarded him with questions, excited with his replies. "You're not. If you're an immortal, you should've knew it ever since you were born. And you also told me that you still had your parents, right? Immortals were born right after their parents die."

She pouted her lips, nodding slowly while processing the information that he just told her. "It feels like I'm dreaming." She told him, while they march back down in the first floor away from his room- "Why is that?", "I didn't know that immortals do exist." She mumbled, slightly glancing at him.