• Nighteen || Contrastive •

Music Suggestions for this chapter:

+ Beautiful - Crush

+ Stay With Me - Chanyeol ft. Punch

+ Downpour - I.O.I

+ Beyond the Time - BTOB

+ Once again - Mad Clown & Kim Na Young

_________________________

Her heart dropped at his sudden confession, electricity stinging in her body before their eyes stares over each other.

Her mouth fell open, forming a small gap as her throat dried. He intently looks at her, before she smiled, lowering her head down. "I do, too."

Maybe that was enough to make him forget that he's so close to disappearing.

Night had passed by so fast. They were both lying each other in the bed, with Joy sleeping peacefully while burying her head at the crook of his neck while he was busy staring over the ceiling while his breathing motion turns normal as soon as he heard her lightly snore over his arms. He chuckled at her cuteness, before taking a glance on her face.

"She really looks like an angel..." He trailed off to his self, before kissing her forehead enough to make her breathe hitch in surprise.

He couldn't sleep. He knew his days were only counted before he vanishes completely, and he didn't want to forget her face as that time comes. He regrets his tears earlier, but maybe that's a way to save her as well.

Thoughts keep on running in his mind while having her in his arms, everything was thoroughly about her now. He sighs heavily, before he flinches when he realizes that her eyes were wide open as well.

Those innocent eyes were busy staring at his somber eyes, only to throw him a confused look as well. He erupted a small smile at her, only to find her doubtful look over him. "It's too late, and you're still up... What were you thinking?", "Just things." He tried to mumble, before she chewed over the inside of her cheeks, only to sit up. "I see." She lightly grabs over his hand, making him confused enough to knit his brows at her. She giggled over his expression, before playfully helding his hand to catch his attention. "I'm here to stay awake if you can't sleep at all." She whispered, carefully looking over his wrist, before she surprisingly yelled. "Your marks are gone!"

Smiling, he nodded. "How did you do that?" She asked like a little child over, making him grin a little. "It just disappears.", "What does that mark means, though?"

Her eyes followed his trace, only to see him sitting up as well. Her eyes fell over his dazzling face. Even if it was dark over the whole room, the dim lights were perfectly highlighting his features for her eyes. She felt like he was unreal to be this beautiful.

He looks over her confused and cutely enlargen eyes that keeps on staring at him. He smiled weakly, before he gently mumbled. "Stay where you are.", "Huh?"

He grins over her, before her eyes widen when he leans close, tilting his head as he presses his lips gently on her cheeks. Her eyes halfly fell in captivation, only to brought her hands in his face, moving her face upclose to let their lips meet.

Their lips moved in unison, as she found herself entangling her fingers in his hair, gently caressing it as she slowly pulls away to breathe some air. Her eyes slowly opens up to see him silently staring at her. Giggling, her heart keep on melting over the way he looks at her. Finally finding the courage to look back as well, she smiled gently at his direction to receive a casual smile from him.

"You keep on kissing me today." She murmured, before he faintly chuckled, only to kiss her once again, "I can't help it."

"I.. met mom today." He was slightly surprised, before muttering. "What happened?"