• Twenty || Contrastive •

Things went on so fast.

Seulgi had disappeared along the war, making her way to find Hyunsik's soul in every corner she can. And finally, she did. She had brought back Hyunsik back to the heaven where he belongs after the years of suffering. Of course, she would shed some tears when she finally catches a glimpse over the one that she had truly fallen for all her immortal life.

"Let's meet once again in heaven." Seulgi whispered while caressing Hyunsik's face, only to feel his tears leaking over her hands. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry that I haven't fought him enough that he killed you like this." Hyunsik whispered, before Seulgi smiles even when tears are falling over her angelic face. "Nothing matters now, since it's all over and you'll be going back to your own life." She murmured, kissing his forehead as Hyunsik muttered. "Is my soul going back to my body?", "If that's what you want.", "Will I be able to see you then?", "No. But I'm going to guide you until we meet again-", "I'll come with you."

With a hint of bittersweet smile, Seulgi mumbled. "With me?"

"... after everything... I only want to stay with you from now on."

"Hyunsik's soul was now revived, and Seulgi was the reason for it." Irene explained, looking over to the immortals left after the huge feud that happened, the empty feeling was sinking inside them.

___________________________

We all are in the point of thinking if death comes, it ends everything else.

The assistants of the hospital decided to cover Joy's body with the thin white sheet, adjusting her body over. The female nurse peeks over her face that was unbelievably glowing in beauty even if her body was cold enough to be considered dead.

Right before she covers her face, she screams in surprise when the dead body they were close to pulling out suddenly moves her head.

"Is she alive?" The other one asked, while the nurse fearfully placed her finger over her pulse. Her eyes widen, "Call the doctor!"

...

"This is unbelievable." The doctor mumbled, looking over to Joy who was fully awake while staring over the ceiling. Looking over to the records of her previous death, his fingers trembled pointing over the file. "How can she stay alive after all of this?"

"Miss." He decided to gently tap her cheeks, making her eyes only move to see him- not being able to speak. "What are you feeling?" Joy just replied with a stare, mustering up the courage to speak, yet no voice comes out from her. The only thing that can be seen was the tears leaking at the edge of her eyes.

She blinks a couple of times to push the blurred lines over her vision, looking around with her body remaining immobile.

"Do you have any relatives?" The doctor tried to speak to her once again, leaving her speechless while her fingers forcefully shakes, as if she was trying to say something. "Seems like she was still in the state of shock." He mumbled, "We're her friends."

All of the people inside the room overlooks at the one talking, only for Joy to see Yeri along with Minhyuk.

Both immortals walked inside the room, muttering. "Is she fine by now?", "It's a shock, since she lost her life earlier... But checking her condition right now, she's completely okay. Even her broken ribs, bleeding interna-" The doctor was cut off, only to receive a single bow from both Minhyuk and Yeri. "Thank you for your hardwork."

All the staff were left frustrated at the sudden miracle, before they decided to give them some time alone. As soon as the door was closed, Minhyuk immediately shuts the door.