• Three || Contrastive •

"I'm calling you later, just don't bother me.", "But, appa-", "Good bye."

A clank of thunderous drop of phone call came from the other side, as Joy sighed while turning her phone off in a sluggish manner. This sucks.

Her limbs droop down heavily as she plops into the soft mattress, while her eyes gazes into the ceiling above. "What's the point of having a rich family when you can't have their time at all?"

Thoughts occupy on her mind as the time goes by. Why does she have to be a bother in her own family, though? She didn't even why. Thoughts dig inside her playful mind as she decided to ease herself by playing songs in her mind and lips. "I should be a singer." She giggled to herself while fiddling into the thin layer of sheet wrapped along her lower limbs.

She stares into nothingness as the time passes by. Right after relaxing herself, she decided to give another call to her father.

_________________________________

"Don't you dare call me for another month, and your allowance is grounded as well, Joy."

She wobbily walks towards the school hallway, silently entrapping her fingers clanking together as she heavily breathed, while being able to make it alive in the campus. "Why does he hate me so much? What did I do to even make my allowance taken away?" She murmured while marching straight in her room without noticing the gossips about her tired and messy look. She didn't take the time to comb her hair, as she messily wore her school uniform with the flints of her skirt being ruined with the way she wore it. The pair of her socks wasn't even at her legs- she looks like a big chaos.

"Joy, aren't you giving the boys a little hint of touching you?"

Her brows frowned as she halts to turn around, spotting Yeri's group- dissing her again. The only confusing question for today was: Where was the bitchy leader? It's a question she didn't wanted to be answered at all.

"I'm not." she lowly mumbled while trying to escape from the situation.

"Stop trying to act like an angel when you keep on crawling to Sungjae, you freak." Her tongue clicked in annoyance, as she turns around, before noticing that someone was approaching close. Sungjae.

"Why do I keep hearing my name in here?", Everybody flinches out, as Sungjae intently slips his hands into his pockets, before muttering. "Get your facts straight before muttering useless pieces of information behind my back, miss." Joy was about to smile at that time.

Nothing happened better on that day for her at all, not even a single one that can paint a small smile into her. But now, she thought she does have a reason to. Not until he added another sentence, "We're not even close." He finished off the sentence, as if blewing her away in instant- to leave everyone in shock. He was barely perplexed for his self as well, as he retreated his steps a little- before seeing her eyes.

Her open mouth suddenly closed, as she relaxes her figure before nodding. "Ne, I'm not friends with anyone here- I'm sorry for the inconvenience... I need to go." She barely ought to say a word after those, as she slowly retreated away, walking inside the room to shut the door tight which luckily enabled her to relax for there was no people in the classroom. She sighs in relief, before she heard a whirling sound coming from nearby.

Her eyes widen, taking a step back as she saw a figure being revealed out of nowhere; Yeri.

"Y-you're a...", "Shut up. I didn't even expect you to be here." Yeri murmured, before she lands herself forward, walking over to Joy who allegedly pushed herself in a nearby wall to get away from Yeri.