• Sixteen || Contrastive •

"Eh, where are you going?"

Joy nervously grasps into the sheets of the bed in the edge, watching Sungjae as he picks up his shirt and remaining clothes. He blinks numerous times, before muttering. "I'm taking a bath, why?"

He was so oblivious of the thoughts of the younger girl infront of him who was completely blushing crimson red because of the thoughts occuring in her head. "Ah, are we sleeping in the same bed?", "If that's what you want." He boringly replied before her eyes widen, "Ah."

"You can go to sleep now, I'll be going now." He smiled, walking outside the room before she nodded lifelessly, silence dripping in the room as soon as he left. She gulped for a while, before slapping herself, "Stop what you were thinking, Joy!"

She peers around the room, as if taking down notes on whatever she sees. She nibbles on her fingertips, standing up before she steps into his cabinet, looking down into his notes as she muttered. "His hand writing is bad..." Pouting her lips, she flips the pages of the notebook, before seeing an initial. "Y. S." Her brows knit together, before muttering. "Ah, Yook Sungjae."

"But why does this initial sound familiar to me?" She ought to talk to herself for a while, knitting her brows together in frustration. "I can't seem to think of the time that I encountered this initial before him." Shaking her head, she lowered down the notebook before she heard the door slams. "What were you doing?", "Ah, I just saw- Oh my sh-" She slapped her palm into her mouth, her eyes widening to see Sungjae only covered with towel in his lower body, as blush warmths her cheeks. She tried to avert her eyes away, but it keeps on ending on his direction.

Sungjae confusedly looks at her, before she mumbled. "W-w-w-why were you.. not w-earing  a-anything?", "Oh, I forgot my clothes, I'm sorry." He muttered before Joy nodded, "I'm going out for a while before you changed." She stuttered, tiptoeing away from him as she closes her eyes, slamming the door completely as she dramatically fell on the floor. "I'm having a sin." She whispers to herself, trying to erase the thoughts playing on her mind. "Oh my gosh!" She yelled, jumping up and down as she mumbled. "This is all his fault-", "What is my fault?"

She turns around to see him casually wearing an oversized shirt paired with jersey shorts, as she blinks a couple of times. "I... well.. y-", "I really think that you're acting strange this day, Joy." Sungjae mumbled before gently grabbing her wrist to stand up. "Well, yeah." She mumbled before adding, "I'm sick." She averted her eyes away before she felt his finger pressing on her forehead.

"You're not." Sungjae retorted, before smirking. "What were you thinking?", "Hah? Nothinggg." She embarassingly replied, marching away from him to enter the room. "Aren't you the dangerous one, Joy?" He yelled, laughing before following her.

"I'm not!", "I can't believe that you had change from a tough to shy one." He muttered, before laughing when she threw a small ball of fire to him. She covered her face with the pillow, her words being muffled up while he laughed at her cuteness, seating at the edge of the bed. He gently grabs the pillow away from her, mumbling. "You're cute." Taken aback, she blushes before sitting up. "Come here." He muttered, as she shyly crawl in his arms, before he rested his head at the head board, letting her lie down in his lap while silently staring at her. She giggled, before he chuckled, mumbling. "Are you happy?", She nodded, lightly fiddling in the hem of his shirt while muttering. "Yes.", "Good for you, then." He smiled, caressing her hair while she closes her eyes. "Sungjae-ah.", "Hm?", "Sing for me.", "I don't like music at all."

Her eyes widen, before sitting up. "Wae!?" He laughs at her reaction, before muttering. "Music is life!" He grins, while looking over her glistening eyes. "Then sing for me.", "You just told me that you hate music.", "Not liking is different from hating." She scrunches her nose up, before mumbling. "You're really missing out."