PART 1.0 - Ch 01

I could drill a hole into this desk with this pencil.

Boredom gets to you once you pick up an academic book and read it before the teacher explains it in class. Otherwise you just cannot concentrate on his words. It feels like you are psychic that you can guess the shit that he sprouts but in reality it is because he repeats the words from the book.

I looked up to find the dirty blonde headed teacher staring intensely at me as he continues his lecture. This is it. This is how all the teacher student smut starts. I could almost feel butterflies forming before I realized he was not even looking at me. Using the common sense that I sometimes forget to use, I looked to my left.

Oh. That. I sighed.

For all eyes to feast lay her glorious cleavage in full bloom. You could only see a bit of it though. To be honest, despite being a completely straight woman even I had a hard time getting my eyes off those fine pair of boobs. I could slap slut right across Stephanie's forehead but then again, if I had something I was proud of I would be flashing it too.

'Ahem.'

My head spun to the front looking at Mr Baker, right into his dull blue eyes. They were definitely not electric and did not strike you as much but it went well with his overall face structure.

Oh now you look at me?

'Miss Flemish? What is that about Miss Lumbert that gives you more interest than the dissection of a frog?' He spoke with his eyebrows pressed together teasingly as if he had no idea.

Puh-lease! We both know what we were both looking at.

Giving him the cheekiest grin that showed my straight and recently whitened teeth, I turned back to my blank note book like the innocent being I was. You see I do not doodle so very blank for that matter.

'Trring tring tring'

Good timing. I'd say saved by the bell but I consider myself authentic.

There was a rustle of papers and desks screeching, expressing the students' strong desire to leave school after their last period of the day. I got up making a screech of my own and I shoved the pencil and notebook into my bag.

'Getting a little gay are we?' Stephanie smirked as she gave me a flirtatious wink, you know the one guys would fall on their knees and worship her for? Yeah, that one.

'Maybe,' I could not help but let out a small smile at her comment.

She and the rest of the people I call classmates rushed out of the classroom door while I took my time after all, I am eighteen and am a proud owner of a second hand car. So I did not need to wait for anyone and nobody needed to wait for me. Independence does give one great feelings.

I swung my bag onto my shoulder. I reached for the door handle when something grabbed my waist and pulled me backwards. My bag hit the ground and my fighting instincts were about to kick in until my back touched a familiar toned torso. A smell of manly cologne surrounded me caging me further into his arms. My body relaxed and he spun me around so as to face him.

He leaned in with his grip still very strong on my waist. Smiling I lifted my head and my hands found its way to the back of his neck. Unlike his grip, I held him rather gently. He pressed his soft lips to mine and we started off, slow and rhythmic. Two seconds later I let his tongue enter and our arms tightened around each other. As tongues aggressively fought, my senses heightened and all I could think about were his rough hands that held onto me. Our breaths got shorter as our bodies prepared for another duel. We were ready to rip each other's clothes off until picking up the very little self-control I had now, I pulled away.

'Now now Mr Baker,' I licked the corner of my lips.

Vote. Comment. Love. Hate.

I'll update this if you people actually like it.