PART 3.0 Ch 21

Summer POV

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

My fingers trailed the thornless stem. The thought of a rose without thorns was oddly disturbing.

Mr Baker just stared at me. I was not sure if it was because he was impressed or disappointed. I just assumed he went back to his own world that he seems to drift off to, quite often nowadays.

Josh. Joshua.

I wanted to call him by his first name at the moment. The urge to snatch him and take him away, to keep him with me, was overwhelming. I didn't know if the gift was from a guy or a girl but it was from a lover.

I didn't like it.

He lifted his hands to my face, lining my jaw with his index finger. That particular one had a slight bump on its side from all the writing. My skin instantly recognized his detailed features, pleasure tingled all over the skin on my neck.

He pulled my jacket and my limp body swayed into his strong arms. His hands cupped my face and tilted it towards his mouth. His eyes were ocean blue. I could have sworn it was sapphire

Still confused over his eye colour, I was surprised to feel his lips roughly against mine. My eyes closed and his thumb was caressing cheek. I finally reacted and my eyes rolled back. I tugged at lips with mine. His hands ran down my body, groping me along the way.

I backed into a wall and his hand squeezed my ass. His knuckles hit the wall while the other hand slipped into my jeans. My arms roamed around his lean back, readying myself.

My mouth stuck to my neck as his middle finger began stroking the folds of my clit. My arms around him tightened, my head fell back. He took that chance to lick my collarbone. His finger dipped into my soaked area. It took my breath away and my mouth widened in a desperate attempt to take in air. Struggling to handle the bliss, I grabbed his haystack hair and pulled on it. He sucked on my neck in approval.

His finger slowly entered me. It threw me off my game and I writhed in pleasure. It circled inside my wet walls tightened around him. Holding him there. He soon began to pick up speed.

'Oh god!' my insides clenched with pleasure.

He brought out his finger and I found my pussy clenching in distaste. Shit was I not supposed to say anything?

Before I could open my eyes again, he spun me around to allow him to lean on the wall. He pulled my shoulders onto his chest, his front touching my back. His hand shifted in my jeans while member hardened pressing into my butt.

He twitched my nipple through my shirt and the wet finger banged into me. Then he bought it out, then back in again. My body shivered with his power. I couldn't see him with my back turned on him but I wouldn't have seen him anyway. I'd be too busy being fingerfucked.

'Aah!'

'Hush baby,' his lips touching my ear. His words intensified his skills.

'So wet,' His left palm rubbed my boob.

'You're my best student,' fingers rolled my nipple.

'Always doing so well,' His right hand continued to make my swollen flower overflow with juice.

'As your teacher I am pleased with your performance,' he grinned his now rock hard cock on my ass, as if tying to prove his words.

'Yes Josh!' I screamed his name.

'Yes what?' he was affected by my sudden name calling. His movements slowered but he did not stop. He pulled my pants down to rub my cock to my bare ass.

'Yes! Sir!' the words were so loud it made my throat hurt. I didn't want him to stop to remind me about the ground rules we had set for eachother. It did drive him closer though.

Neither of us could disagree, that the teacher-student thing was by far the most wet kink we have. The whole point of this arrangement was our undeniable kink.

I wanted him to touch me more than he already was. I grabbed the end of my shirt to pull it off. His fingers massaged my breast more roughly.

I knew I was close but his warmth slipped away. He left me bare cold, desperate to be back in his desired arms back again.

'My turn,' he smirked

The only reason any sane woman would give a head is to receive one.

I dropped to my knees, hitting the open floor. His cheap ass wouldn't have it carpeted. I pulled down his pants hoping there was an erection.

Thankfully his cock was already hard and sprang to life as soon as I freed it from the shorts.

Smiling I looked straight into his pretty eyes. I loved the helpless, restless look he had every time.

My right hand wrapped around him, squeezing him. A growl vibrated at the back of his throat. It sent me in a frenzy.

My left hand joined and they both massaged him back and forth first slowly. His hand entwined in my hair holding me in place.

I gave his tip a short quick lick. He pulled on my hair roots. I kissed his tip, soon my tongue engulfed him whole while my hands picked up speed.

My hands cupped his balls as my tongue ran to and from his tips to his balls. He let out a deep moan. My heart banged in my rib cage at the sound of his pleasure. I decided to go for it.

I grabbed his cock and lifted it. My hands worked out their way. My mouth reached his slightly hairy balls kinking them, sucking them.

He pushed my head further toward him.

'Take them both,' he growled.

I obeyed. I took both of his balls in my mouth. My tongue jabbing between them. Each ball had their turn with me still inside my mouth.

'Oh fuck!' he coughed.

He brought himself out if me and I saw the crazy look in his eyes. I did it.

'Mouth or tits babygirl?'

Vote. Comment. Love. Hate.

90 votes = New chapter