PART 1.7 - Ch 08

Baker's POV

The class was over yet again. She did not look at me once. As her teacher I could tell she was not even paying attention. The room emptied gradually, leaving the two of us alone. It was my fault that we were currently not eating our faces off. I should not have snapped at her like that. I looked for any sign that could mean she would forgive me.

She seemed to purposefully take her time. I pray it was a chance she was giving me to ask for forgiveness. I gently took out my token of forgiveness and gently laid it on her desk. Her eyes flickered to the book. It was the one she was reading that morning.

I wasn't in love with this girl, no but there was something between us that was undefined. Whatever it was I did not want to lose it. For now. Fingers crossed.

'Fuck you,' her red lips whispered the harsh words and I was forgiven. However that was not the end.

Her slender fingers grabbed onto the back of my neck and forcefully pulled me towards her seductive lips. At first I was surprised at her unexpected actions but was quick to recover. I gave in too happily. My calloused hands went straight for her tight ass and gave it a light squeeze. Our kiss deepened and she moaned into my hungry mouth. I gave her thighs a tap and she jumped. My hands held her into the air by her toned thighs. Lifting her easily, I placed her on my wooden desk and continued with what I hoped would achieve my greatest desire at the moment.

'Um sir? Are you there?' it was a woman.

'Shit. The door. ' Summer's hands on my chest pushed me away. Her face was in a frown. She was clearly annoyed at my incompetence.

I on the other hand started having a mini heart attack.

My job. My voice screamed into my empty head.

I started coughing hard to get rid of my horny voice and replied with a simple 'I'll be out in a minute.'

Shit. That came out hoarse.

She seemed to notice my little episode and giggled. She felt up my member that was bursting out of my jeans. That was a huge problem. There is a freaking student in the room and I was with a boner. My usually smart mind has let me down. I couldn't think of a proper excuse.

Summer was enjoying every second of my discomfort. She was trying her very best to not laugh her heart out. She smiled and hopped off the table making her skirt fly a little too high. She walked to the thankfully still unopened door and bravely flung it open as I straightened my shirt.

There was a pretty red head which reminded me of Rose. Summer just glared at the cute girl. Someone's jealous.

'Sir I needed some help with the lab report on the dissection of the frog. I was hoping you were free right now.' Her voice was sweet and delicate. Red head acted as if Summer was not even there and this maddened her even more. Summer snapped and stormed out the door.

'Sure Miss Clifford. ' My voice was no longer hoarse. It was filled with amused laughter that only Summer could bring out.

Vote. Comment. Love. Hate.