PART 1.2 - Ch 03

Flemish's POV

I pushed the elevators' button hard enough for it to light up. It was an old building but the owner maintained it well enough to be rented. Stepping into the lift I tried remembering what I've learnt from the most knowledgeable source I knew of, the internet.

So the very first thing that a woman needs is confidence and everything else will be more or less fine. I had faith in the universe, she will help me. It was half past five when I rang his door bell.

'Coming!' I could hear a deep voice from the other side of the door.

The door opened to a very average toned body, naked. A white towel was wrapped around his abdomen and drops of water dripped down his faint abs. It was obvious that he tans his body every few days. There were slight patches of his pale skin if you looked close enough. Blonde hair was stuck to his forehead and he was furiously drying his hair with another small towel. Despite being so indifferent from the rest of the people who make up population, he had the sex appeal that desperately draws you to him. He was devilishly charming and a forbidden love.

His eyes changed from confusion to realization.

He's already naked. It's almost like me seducing him has been approved by the universe and she was giving me a a thumbs up.

'Hungry?' I lifted the takeout I bought from a Chinese place nearby.

There was a glint in his marble like eyes as he moved away to give me room to enter. I walked in to the studio apartment that was neatly decorated with simple and the most necessary things required by a 25 year old bachelor. In other words, it was mostly empty.

I lay the food in the small table in the kitchen part of the place. Bringing out the food for some reason I felt like a wife, his wife. It did give me a happy sort of feeling that comes from appreciating the simple things in life. A feeling that most were oblivious to.

He came and sat in the chair still wearing nothing but a towel and rested his arms on the table, licking his lips seductively.

Oh I get it. This means war.

I inched closer, lining his sharp jaw line with my index finger.

'You do look hungry,' I slowly rubbed his pink lips with my thumb. I blinked hoping I pulled off the vulnerable look. Something sparked and his eyes sharpened giving me my answer.

I started straddling him not stopping my fingers from exploring from his face trailing downwards. I bit my lips making it look ever so edible.

Seduction is an art.

It did not take him long to react. He pushed my hair away from my shoulders, exposing my neck. Pulling on my simple t-shirt he licked my left collarbone. I threw my head back and bit back a moan.

Seduction can also be a game.

A game that I usually lose.

My fingers curled onto the back of his untanned neck. It was left pale compared to the rest of his golden brown body clearly showing the impatience he shows even when tanning his naturally pale skin.

I lifted my legs over to each side of his abdomen holding him tight under my grip. Satisfied with his win yet again his lips reached mine kissing it feverishly. His hands went ender the blue t-shirt I wore, travelling upwards taking the t-shirt along with it.

Breaking away I pulled off the t-shirt myself while he took the opportunity to stare at his easy victory. My heart was banging on the ribcage as my hands skilfully pushed his towel away making him smirk.

'In a hurry are we, milady?' He grabbed my wrists to stop me from finishing what I started out with. We stayed like that for a few moments. I grew restless unable to touch him. It was his revenge for pulling such a stunt on him this morning.

Seeing how my lust changed to pain to frustration to anger all in a matter of seconds, he let go of me to continue. With new found triumph he lifted me up, my legs still around his waist. Dropping me onto the bed he climbed on top of me. His hands trapped me for there was no chance for any escape or magic tricks anymore.

Vote. Comment. Love. Hate.

I really would like some hate comments to showoff my insult #skillz.

Gimme five? 5 votes and I'll feed you with another chapter.