PART 1.1 - Ch 02

His eyes flickered to my lips and then back into my eyes. His misty eyes questioned my intentions. I could see his frustration right through his well built walls. It was difficult knowing what his emotions were at first but now I could see it almost too clearly. Was it that he let me see it or was it that I just adapted? I could not figure it out.

We were still taking short breaths as we painfully let go each other with dissatisfaction.

'I'm not that easy,' I chuckled, picking my bag off the floor and ready to leave as if we were not doing anything that went against Riverdale High's rules and regulations.

I could sense him holding himself back. He could have easily stopped me and made me stay but he chose not to. That man was starting a revenge thing on me for pulling away before anything started. He leaned on the corner of his desk with his hands resting on the edges of the table. He cocked his head to the right making his gelled hair shift from its position and gave me a sexy smirk.

It started.

Come at me pervert. How 'bout you jerk off to the other girl's goodies that you were gawking at.

He did not move as I catwalked out of the classroom. I found Stephanie casually taking books out of her locker not too far away. Magically it happened to be right next to mine. I walked up to her and started doing the same.

'So Summer, had a good f**k?'

I started choking, my hand still on the locker door. Tiffany/Stephanie nonchalantly handed me her water bottle. Water drizzled down my throat calming me as I blinked multiple times.

Tiffany's golden blonde waves reached her waist leaving anyone with a strong impression of her. Her nicely sculptured oval face had know-it-all look which was solely directed to me.

I narrowed my brown eyes onto her emerald green ones.

'How long have you known?'

'You keep underestimating your bestfriends,'

The sweet voice came from behind. Mia Hyoung came into view and so was the pity in her small black eyes. Realizing my two best friends' amazing skills, I snorted. I think we give a whole new meaning to the No Secrets Between Best friends.

'But seriously were you ever gonna tell us?' Tiffany Lumbert interrogated.

I shrugged.

'You never planned to, now did you?' It was more of a statement rather than a question coming from Mia.

'Guilty' I laughed as I shut the locker and randomly did the lock.

'Where are the guys?' I changed the topic.

'They both have practise, so I don't think we're meeting up later today or for this weekend for that matter.' Mia wondered. Tiffany just gave me a fine-you-don't-wanna-talk-about-it-I-get-it look. Boy she has a lot of looks.

'Well I have cheerleading practise, my brother's going out to fish with our dad while Mia here and her loverboy are going on a trip. You sure you just wanna stay home all spring break?' Tiffany questioned. Mia blushed.

I pulled Mia into a loving hug. Her bangs and her short black hair cupped her jaw line. It was neatly set in the morning but thanks to my action it went flying everywhere. Tiffany grinned and then pulled both of us into her arms. We looked like a bunch of kindergarten kids saying goodbye for the summer. Both Tiffany and I were 5'7" and Mia being 5'5", so heads were uneven but I'm sure it looked weird and adorable.

'Best friends Fo-ever' I said it in the most annoying tone my voice could as we untangled our arms from each others' holds.

With that we all went to our separate ways. I realized that I had to send in my applications to the colleges I would like to get in. So much work but since we were not meeting up today I could sneak into his house and finish what he started.

It's very hard because he always has more control over his wants than I am over mine. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped him in the class but then again, I have some dignity and I will not give in every time.

I got into my Toyota Prius and grabbed the steering wheel and smoothly drove out of the school parking lot. The window was down and the winter breeze on my face only encouraged me to drive faster.

I should google top ten seduction tricks when I get home.

Vote. Comment. Love. Hate.

Just one vote would result with another chapter you kinky awesome readers.