PART 1.6 - Ch 07

Flemish's POV

'How was your weekend?'

I leaned on the grey lockers to face Max. The fuckboy haircut suited his jet black hair and green eyes. His face and vibes were twinned with Tiffany's and his humour with mine.

'Same old, same old' I smiled. I did not want to tell him of the one-sided fight I shared with a certain someone. I was not meeting him until later.

Tiffany came up from behind Max and smacked his head with a soccer ball, making his head fall forwards.

'How dare you take the car and come to school without me!' Tiffany's eyes were burning into his figure. The ball was rolling away as I started laughing softly.

'What are you laughing at woman!' Now her eyes were giving me a second-degree burn.

'Did you just give your brother a head?' I wiggled my eyebrows.
Max looked up to give me a mischievous smile and we high-fived shoving off the fact I just accused his twin of giving him an oral.

'Level down on the incest!' Mia shoulder was wrapped with Parker's strong built arms. His soccer ball was on the other arm. Tiffany must have hitched a ride with them.

'Finally the squad of five has reunited after hundreds of thousands of light years.' I spoke regally. I missed this bunch.

'Children I have passed the seven seas and slayed giant sea-creatures to have come this far,' Max joined in.

'Oh, what bravery, such courage, let me knight you oh great warrior!' I continued. Max knelt and my arms gracefully touched either of his muscularly shoulders substituting for a sword.

'Sir Maximus Lumbert,' Mia just shook her head while Parker enjoyed the show.

'Summer fucked the biology teacher' Tiffany interrupted our beautiful play.

'I always knew such a day would come,' Parker spoke seriously.

'Oh really?' Mia teased him. She knew so was not reacting to my situation but focused on her boyfriend's .

'Yeah, this girl was bound to get into something. Max and she hasn't made a proper prank since school started'

'Hey!' Max recovered from his shock and instantly geared up to prove Parker wrong. I immediately walked to stand beside Max raising my fists dramatically.

'I can fight you!' I yelled at Parker with Max beside me. We were ready to begin our battle side by side against the enemy who have accused us of such treachery.

'Did you forget how they accidentally painted Mrs Breaches' car blue last week?' Mia giggled at the memory.

'Or the time we yellow tapped the cafeteria and chalked out a dead body on one of the tables?' Max added.

'Or let chickens loose in the school halls the week before that?' I could go on.

Parker surrendered and stepped back to lick his wounds from the lost battle. Mia patted his back, healing her soldier's injuries.

'OH MY GOD guys!' Max covered his eyes and the couple looked at him weirdly.

'Good lord guys get room, so much PDA! You're stripping me of my innocence!' Max and I, we were peas in a pod.

'Guys! Summer is freaking fucking a-'I slapped Tiffany's loud mouth and glared at her for almost spilling my secret in the halls of gossip.

'Well done; now we can go on triple dates' Max was cool af, enough to call him my male version. It is one of the greatest honours I tell you. Tiffany frowned.

Tring tring tring

'Meet you guys later,' I squealed, locking arms with Mia and lead her to our Biology class.

'Don't worry Tiff, it's not gonna last that long.' Parker calmed Tiffany.

Ouch. I knew that. Parker knew that. I am sure Mia and Max did too. Now Tiffany knew that too.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I walked into the classroom to see him running his fingers through his gelled hair. The urge to mess it up was overwhelming but we were still in school moreover we were fighting.

I avoided eye contact and dropped onto a seat. Mia would be able to sense my discomfort so I did not bother to look at her. With the obvious tension that existed between a certain teacher and student, class began on an ordinary Monday.