XXVI.

March 17th 2000.
Detroit, Michigan.

*Chapter Inspired By: Beyoncé - No Angel (not sure if this works 100% but I love this song anyway!)*

At some point of getting through the large pile of papers I'd been assigned, I must've fallen asleep because I felt myself being carried from my desk in strong yet comforting arms. "What time is it?" I murmured, peering up at a tired Marshall who was in nothing but boxers.

"Two in the morning". I nodded and rested my head against his chest, already drifting asleep again as we ascended the steps. I sunk into the soft mattress and immediately curled into it, hugging the sheets to myself. Squinting to see Marshall moving around in the dark, only then did I realise I was in the main bedroom, not the guest room.

"Marshall...".

"Just knock it off" he sighed in exasperation. "We aren't doing that sleeping separately bullshit anymore. We either sleep in the same bed or not at all".

I looked blankly at him, but nodded once in acknowledgment. I had been slowly trying to work my way up to it again, but obviously his plan was to push me right over the edge. "Are the doors locked?"

"Yes".

"Are you sure? Did you double check?" I asked worriedly.

Marshall sighed again and slid into bed, turning off the lamp. "Triple checked. You're not worried are you?"

"No" I fibbed. He wrapped an arm loosely around me, giving me the option to cuddle into him or not. "Marshall!" I squealed and coiled back from him. "Your feet are freezing".

He grinned and placed a hand on my back "As cold as my hands?" I shivered and laughed as I tried to get away from him but he locked me in his grip, torturing me with his coldness. As the laughter died down he pushed himself up onto his elbows and looked down at me adoringly, making my insides turn to mush. "I missed that".

"Missed what?" I fiddled with the dog tags around his neck, tracing my finger along the embossing.

"Your obnoxious ass laugh".

"Oh shut up, like your laugh is any better" I bit my lip trying to stifle another giggle from escaping. 

"Don't bite your lip" he rasped. Marshall's eyes burned into mine intensely, lust flooding them.

"Why?"

He pressed down onto me and I felt exactly why. I gasped lightly at his rough touch. "All I've been thinking about for a month is fucking you".

"Has it really been a month?" I gulped, letting my eyes flutter shut. I waited, not making any further advances on him but not moving away either. "That's the longest I've ever gone without sex".

"Me too. And trust me there is only so much jacking off you can do before it gets boring".

"You pig" I laughed, falling out of my trance and pushing him off me so he rolled onto his side. "I hope it's all been to me" I teased.

He twisted his finger round and round one of my curls. "You're the only person I'll ever jack off to".

"How romantic".

"Seriously though, name the time and place and I'll be ready to bend you over when ever you want". His voice dropped to a low rasp again making my whole body buzz with energy.

Under the Influence On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara