The Surprise...(Imagine 5)

May 16th 2002.
Detroit, Michigan.

*Chapter Inspired By: Amine feat. Kehlani- Heebiejeebies*

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it! Please remember to vote and comment! Love all ya'll!

- Louisa x

Em's POV:

Man. I was one lucky motherfucker. Every single morning I got to wake up to the most beautiful girl in the world, and she was all mine. I smiled to myself like a fucking weirdo as I watched her sleep, hair all over her face like usual. If anyone else knew this side of me I'd be embarrassed as fuck, but with her? It didn't matter. She didn't judge me- she just accepted me as I was and truly loved me. And the same went for her. At first it was almost impossible to believe she really meant the words she said- that she loved me no matter what, but she'd proved it to me time and time again. I couldn't wait to make her my wife. My fingers absentmindedly traced over her warm, golden skin and peeked under the covers at her naked body, chuckling to myself as I remembered last nights... 'activities'. She stirred as I placed the cover back over her, moving her head to rest on my bare chest. "Morning baby girl".

A smile crept onto her face with her eyes still clamped shut. "Morning handsome".

"How do ya know I'm handsome if you ain't even looking at me?"

"Oh, I remember" she smirked, eyes still shut. "After last night it's hard to forget".

I chuckled at her remark, knowing damn well she did remember everything I did to her last night. Hell, I could still fucking hear her chanting my name over and over like I was a fucking god. I could see her slowly drifting off again so I yanked the cover off to wake her up, it was still pretty cold in Detroi so she'd have to get up to warm up. "Get your beautiful ass up".

"Marshall!" she shrieked trying to grab the cover from me but I threw it across the room,

"Come on baby, I got a surprise for you" I laughed, jumping onto her, smothering my body on hers.

She huffed. "I don't like surprises".

"You'll like this one. Trust me".

She tangled her hand in mine and looked at me with those big brown eyes that I found impossible to turn down, almost. "This was our first day off in ages Marshall, I wanted a sleep in and a shower together this morning".

She was right, this was our first day off in months. I'd just wrapped 8 mile the other week, it had gone great but I was fucking exhausted. We hardly had any alone time during filming because I was working so many hours and when we were alone I was too tired to do anything but sleep and eat. On top of that Kim had given birth to her daughter, Whitney, about a month ago and Cassie was non-stop helping Kim, making sure she was happy, healthy and most importantly not using. She really was the most amazing women I'd ever met, helping her boyfriends ex-wife, who hated her at first, raise a baby. I didn't know how she was able to help everyone the way she did. She was like fucking superwoman or some shit. And lastly,it was our two year anniversary yesterday. Two years. I couldn't believe I hadn't fucked it up yet and she hadn't left me. So today, I wanted to show her just how much I loved her. If she thought the dinner we had last night was special she had another thing coming. "I know you did, but this is so much better. You gotta get up though, we have to be there in an hour".

"Be where?"

"The-" I stopped and laughed as she smiled innocently up at me. "I ain't telling you shit till we get there stop tryna get it out of me. Now get the fuck up before I have to drag you out of here".