The Time Cassie Got Really Drunk...(Imagine 2)

June 30th 2001.
Detroit, Michigan.

*Chapter Inspired By: DJ Khaled, Rihanna and Bryson Tiller- Wild Thoughts*

A/N: As soon as I heard this song I was OBSESSED and immediately was inspired by it to write an imagine. It's literally been on non-stop repeat. I. Can't. Stop. Listening.

Enjoy my Lovelies! (btw I'm enjoying this imagine idea/uploading when I feel like, no pressure and not caring about votes or comments as much. We'll see where it goes. If you're reading, thank you) x

-Louisa.

(Another) Em's POV:

I sighed and tugged at my freshly cut hair, leaning against the door frame for support while I waited for Proof to open the door. I know I'd promised to pick up Cassie, but I didn't know she meant at 2.00 am. Both of us seemed to forget we had a full day of travelling to Los Angeles, and knowing how much she's drunk and how little she is, she'll still be drunk when we wake up for our plane.

I was startled by a "BYE ZOE! I love you so so so much" Cassie cooed loudly from inside the house, I chuckled to myself. This was gonna be interesting night.

"I love you too!"

Suddenly the front door flung open with a very distressed Proof standing there, looking at me pleadingly. "Please take her home" he gruffed.

"Had a fun night man?" I guffawed at his misfortune, watching the girls in the back stumble over as they tried to hug each other. Multiple bottles were emptied of their liquor and sat on the table and judging by Proof's face, they'd been a handful.

"You're so fucking lucky it was here and not yours man. How long can two people talk about how much they love dogs? Jesus Christ" he muttered.

I laughed and patted him in the shoulder. "You took one for the team dawg".

Proof shook his head and called over his shoulder. "Cassie! Your taxi is here".

"MARSHALL!" she squealed after he'd caught her attention, running straight past Proof and into my arms.

I laughed and shared a knowing look with Proof, letting Cassie support her entire weight on my side. "Let's go baby".

She pouted at me and whined, "I need to say goodbye to Zoe".

"You already did!" Proof called out. "See you tomorrow Em. Night!" He quickly shut the door before Cassie could protest and I heard the door lock, with an equally whiny Zoe on the other side complaining to him.

Cassie giggled as we walked down, stumbled down, the steps to the car. "He's so funny".

I grinned down at her as she tossed her shoes in the back seat and I tried to place her seat belt on her. "You've really gone off the D'usse huh?"

She shook her head and held up two fingers. "I've only had a couple I swear" she gurgled, finishing with a small burp.

"Uh huh" I shut the door and jogged over to the other side, keen to get home and keen to get Cassie into bed. But I knew what was coming. Every time without fail, drunk Cassie would reveal her true feeling by the end of the night. Horniness.

I flicked on the radio as I drove through the empty streets, trying to keep conversation to a minimum. My eyes were fixated on the road but in my peripheral I could see a plan bubbling behind her eyes. "Marshall".