The Decision...(Imagine 4, Part 2)

November 3rd 2001.
New York, New York.

*Chapter Inspired By: A$AP Ferg- Let You Go*

Enjoy my sweets! Please remember to vote and comment!

-Louisa x

"I'm glad you're here Hun" Jordan embraced me warmly, her signature sweet fragrance invading my senses. God I missed her. Sometimes I wish I could just take her home with me and hide her somewhere in my house. "I just wish it was because of better circumstances".

I smiled sadly and moved to hug Amy, playing with the ends of her silky jet black hair like I always did. "Yeah, so do I".

"You guys haven't broken up though have you?" Amy asked, earning a sigh from Jordan.

"Come on Amy, the girls just got through the door. Let her have a minute before you bombard her with questions".

"It's fine Jordan" I squeezed her hand reassuringly. "And, I'm not sure. We didn't really talk about it. I just said I need to come to you guys to think over everything and he agreed".

"Oh jeez".

An awkward silence came over us as no one was really sure how to comfort me. It was painfully obvious I was distraught, my eyes were puffy and bloodshot from crying all the way over here, and last night. I looked a damn mess. And I felt it too.

"How about a cup of coffee? And then we can talk?" Amy suggested.

"Actually guys I'm starving, can we head to a diner or something?"

"Say no more" Jordan grinned, picking up her keys from the counter. "I was gonna ask if we could go eat anyway".

*****

"Thank you so much" I tried my best to smile up at the young girl who served me my massive stack of pancakes. My mouth watered as I poured the sickly sweet syrup over them, indulging in comfort food which would hopefully do just that; comfort.

"Damn Cassie are you not getting it good enough at home?" Jordan snickered as I realized both her and Amy were staring at me.

"Huh?" I replied absentmindedly as I was drawn out of my pancake daze.

"Looks like you're gonna try and jump those pancakes bones" Amy chuckled, taking a chomp of her bacon.

"Shut up. That's the one thing that's never been a problem in our relationship. I get it good every. Single. Day. Or more".

Jordan choked on her coffee and hysterically laughed, not that it mattered, we were the only ones in the dinner. Her loud booming laughter eventually settled down after I flicked a berry at her, "Doesn't it get boring?"

"Not when it's Eminem" I winked, popping a forkful of pancake into my mouth.

"Can I get an Amen from the congregation!"Jordan hollered in her best church voice, raising her cup so we could all cheers.

"Amen!"

"Amen!" Amy giggled girlishly.

We happily ate and chatted about general stuff, just catching up for awhile before I felt the conversation weaving it's way to where it needed to go. I was dreading this moment, even more than talking about it with Marshall. "Okay babes. Time to cut the crap. Why are you here without your boyfriend?"

I swallowed before answering, and aimlessly rearranged the leftover syrup on my plate. "The children conversation came up".

"Oh shit. How?"