The Night Cassie And Em Met...(Imagine 1)

A/N:

I'm not really sure why I'm writing this but I had nothing to do and found myself opening a new chapter...so here you go. Not sure if this is going to be a common thing or a once off, but here it is! (Bare in mind I wrote this very quickly so don't expect a lot, just wanted to upload before I convinced myself not to).

The Night Cassie and Em met, but this time from Em's POV.

Enjoy lovelies xxx

Louisa.

May 15th 2001.
New York, New York.

*Inspired by: Love Galore-SZA ft. Travis Scott*

Em's POV:

"Yo I can't believe you fuckin' won man! This shit's insane!" Proof hollered, excitedly jumping on my shoulders as our crew entered the V.I.P area. 

"Yeah it's pretty crazy" I muttered, absentmindedly staring at the table full of free booze. I laughed softly as I watched Bizzy get straight into talking to the girls in the area as Proof poured shots left, right and center, not giving a fuck he was spilling it everywhere.

"I know that look".

"What look?" I replied slowly, tearing my gaze from the group.

Dre chuckled and sparked up a cigar, throwing the lighter onto the table. "The 'I can't believe I made it'  look".

"Nah" I drawled, shifting uncomfortably. "I'm just tired".

"Tired? Man you just started! Get used to no sleep".

"I couldn't handle more than this" I sighed at the thought, already feeling overwhelmed with the attention and spotlight. The only place I wanted to be right now was home with my daughters, and even with Kim. For some reason I just couldn't stop beating myself up for ruining our relationship. For a long time it felt like the only thing in my life I could always count on. 

Dre slapped me over the head. "Get outta your head man! Go hit up one of these girls  while you can, cause' one day none of them will want to sleep with you" he laughed deeply, backing away to the group. "And believe that! All this shit is temporary".

I turned to the crowd, contemplating what he was saying. He was right, this wasn't going to last. Yet I almost couldn't wait for it to be over. Wordlessly Denaun appeared and shoved a shot into my hand as Destiny's Child's Jumpin' Jumpin' attacked my ears. I necked it with him, a sudden game plan formulated. To hook up with the first girl I lay eyes on. 

And that's when I saw her. The bitchiest looking person I've ever seen, furiously looking around the club with her arms tightly crossed. She was perfect.

"Dawg I'll be right back" I shouted, not bothering to wait for a response, racing to the girl before she disappeared. I shoved through the hoards, ignoring the whispers and dropped jaws, making a beeline to her. 

 "Can I get two shots of whiskey please?"  she called out, oblivious I was standing right behind her. 

 I silently cleared my throat "Uh yeah, me too". I ignored the bartender's reaction as the girl turned, blatantly looking me up and down. I couldn't help but to admire her forwardness, appreciating the silent compliment. "Got a good look yet?" I smirked, feeling cocky. She opened her mouth to reply but missed the opportunity as our shots arrived and we both threw them down. I tried my best to open up a conversation before there was even the slightest chance to shut me down. "Rough night? I saw you having words on the phone".

She scoffed and dropped her eyes to her glass, "Not with anyone worth talking about".

"Fair enough". My brain scrambled to think of a next talking point but luckily she took charge.

She suddenly sat up straight and put her hand out to me, maybe registering my intense attraction for her. "Cassie".  I shook it slowly, mesmerized by her twinkling eyes, forgetting where I was for a split second.  She quirked her eyebrow at me, waiting for my response which I stumbled over. This girl was making me forget my own damn name. 

I blacked out for the rest of the conversation, fascinated by her wide smile and confidence. Her curls bobbed wildly as she talked, and all I could think about was pulling them whilst I took her from behind. In an instant I could feel our connection, stronger than any other person I've met. Not even Proof and I had vibed this easy. 

Her seduction engulfed me as I watched her place her bag on the counter and saunter onto the middle of the dance floor. It was as if she had a spotlight on her as she gyrated to 'Big Poppa' , the other people making way for her to take over the club. I was her prey and she was the predator, not the other way round like I'd predicted. She had sunk her teeth into me, urging me to follow her every move. She bent over as I approached, making sure I knew she was doing me a favor.  And I loved every second of it. Not wanting to fuck up, I waited till she firmly placed my hands on her waist. We instantly fell into a comfortable rhythm and I tried to not get ahead of myself as I felt her grinding against me. Fucking hell, I was in for it. 

I brushed her curls aside as I lowered my head to her ear and as coolly as I could manage I whispered, "Want to get out of here?"

She shivered and sexily bit her lip, "Let me grab my bag".

I watched in awe as her ass jiggled, not believing my luck. Everything about her was perfect.

She was the one.

*****

AAAAH I did it! Hope you like it, this was incredibly nerve wracking for me!