The Announcement...(Imagine 4, Part 1 (?))

November 1st 2001.
Detroit, Michigan.

*Chapter Inspired By: Kehlani- Not Used To It*

A/N: I think this chapter is going to be part one of two so keep an eye out for the next! Probably will be updating in a week or two at a stretch.

I realise that these 'imagines' are really long and more like chapters but you don't mind do you? I guess I've just continued writing the story and given up on the imagines idea??? Idk??? What do ya'll reckon lol. Do you mind? I guess the benefit of calling them imagines is that there's no pressure to continue with them or update frequently- I can literally stop when I want to. Wow this is rambly, okay I hope you enjoy the chapter lovelies!!!!!

Quick question! What do y'all honestly think about Marshall and Cassie's relationship?

Please comment and vote, I love any feedback!

-Louisa xxx

*****

Cassie's POV:

Hailie and Alaina giggled uncontrollably as their dad chased them around the lounge, trying to catch and tickle them to annoy them as much as humanely possible within the short five minutes he'd been home. Marshall was absolutely swamped at the moment with his music, he was 'in the zone', producing as many beats and songs as he could while he was inspired. Which meant he wasn't at home as much as he, and I, would like him to be. Not that it was all bad. The girls and I had been spending more time together and I wanted to try as best as I could to bond with them and assert my self as a constant thing in their often confusing lives. We'd been having a relaxed day reading, drawing and watching movies together but Marshall had completely dissolved the calm atmosphere I'd achieved, not that I minded one bit. Every time I saw him with the girls I got all warm and tingly inside, I adored the way he was with them. The perfect dad.

Marshall finally managed to grab them both and tickle them to the ground until they screamed bloody murder, begging for him to stop. I laughed to myself from the couch as Hailie yelled an urgent "I gotta pee!" before she toddled of with Alaina cracking up laughing.

"You don't think I forgot about my favourite big girl did you?" Marshall smirked, making his way over to me.

"Marshall Mathers if you tickle me I swear to god I'll kick you in the face" I deadpanned. Marshall chuckled softly and bent down to place a gentle kiss on my lips, making my insides turn to mush. "And who are you calling big?"

"Yo ass" Marshall whispered, reaching down to sneakily grab a handful of it.

Hailie ran back into the room and squealed when she saw us. "Ew! Stop kissing in front of us, it's gross!"

"Yeah please stop, I'm tryna watch TV here" Alaina groaned, throwing her head into a pillow.

"You mean stop this?" Marshall grinned at the girls cheekily before dramatically kissing my whole face sloppily, making me cringe and squirm to get away from him.

"Yes!" the girls shrieked in unison, with Alaina making gagging noises and Hailie trying to unsuccessfully claw her eyes out.

"Honey stop your terrorizing them" I giggled as he bopped me on the nose before collapsing next to me and resting his head on my shoulder. "Did you remember Nate and Kim are coming over for dinner?" I spoke lowly as I ran my long nails through his hair, making his tired eyes droop shut.