Prologue

The two males, limbs tangled, as soft snores came out of one, but the other couldn't force himself back to sleep. He took in the beauty of the boy laying next to him, wondering how he had ended up with him. He was committing his features to memory, afraid that one day that's all he would have left.

It was just after two, when he awoke with a start, heavy breathing and some cold sweat collecting on the back on his neck. Still, his lover slept soundly in his arms, chest to chest, limbs wrapped loosely around each other, and his face in the crook of his mate.

The one who was awake, realized how important his significant other truly was to him; a safety net. When he goes flying off the edge, he goes flying off as well, try to catch him before he hits rock bottom. They had been together through a lot, but he couldn't ask for anyone else.

Yes he had his quirks, and he had his diva moments, but was quickly pulled back to earth by him, and only him. He kissed his forehead softly, mumbling a soft 'I love you'.

-

Meet Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford, four Aussies that have the world handed to them.

When two fall for each other, how will it effect the band?

-

[A/N; New Lashton Fan Fiction c: hope you all enjoy! Comment #CuddlyLashton if you liked.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

#CuddlyLashton