Chapter Two

(Unedited)
(might be triggering to some, read at one's will.)

The dirty blonde stood, looking at himself in disgust in the mirror. He didn't seem good enough, not even to his own family, he thought he was making them proud. He worked hours on course work, hours on music, and hours in sports; but he just didn't feel like he was enough to his own parents. He stared himself down in the mirror, feeling a burning desire inside of him to bring pain to himself.

He found the flimsy sliver blade, taped to the underside of the egg shell drawer, and flipped it over a few times in his hand. He took note how the razor distorted his imagine, making his face look too long, or his frown just a little bigger. He let the tears dry on his face, not caring that he looked like a monster.

A monster, that's what inside of him. A monster, threatening to come out and scar all the people he loves. A monster, that is him.

The blonde inhales serval amount of times, before gripping the icy cold blade. He moved the weapon over his wrist, looking down at all the angry marks down his wrist. The pressure that was needed, was applied, and he slowly dragged the icy cold blade across his wrist, making his gasp softly.

Blonde trickled to the surface, and slowly ran down his forearm. He moved his hand down a little more, swiping the blade across his skin, making him moan out in pleasure. He looked down at his wrist, watching as the crimson colored paint made it's way out of his skin, and splattered onto the white titled floor beneath his bare feet.

He forced himself over to the skin, switching the faucet on, and winching slightly as the cold water met his new curs, stinging softly.

"Luke?"

-

He awoke with a start, sitting up in bed, breathing heavy and some cold sweat stuck to his forehead. His eyes met three concerned faces, and he just took deep breathes to calm himself.

"Luke..." Ashton murmured softly, moving to sit next to Luke, wiping his tears away.

"It was....i..." Was all the scared boy could pronounce, before bursting into tears.

"Sh...you're okay now, we're all here to keep you save..." Ashton promised, running his fingers through the sweaty blonde fringe.

Luke nodded, and took deep breathes, trying to convince himself that he was okay, it was a thing of the past, and it wouldn't happen again.

Or would it?

-

A/N; More drama to come! and more memories!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN