Chapter Seventeen

[i should be studying, but nah.]

The next morning, Luke woke with strong arms wrapped around his torso, hot breath on his neck, and a light ache in his bottom. The memories from last night replayed in his head, and he wore a small smile on his face. Ashton was Luke's first, and hopefully his only. Ashton had kissed the scars, that he had caused, all over his body. It was a loving gesture, and Luke was crying by the end of it; he had never had felt that loved by the end of it.

Ashton was slow and careful with him, explaining everything that was going to happen next, and even held the younger boys hand. After climaxing and their spunk where on each other, Ashton had grabbed a flannel and cleaned Luke up first. It was perfect last night, and Luke just wanted to keep reliving that night for the rest of his life.

Ashton stirred next to him, and placed a kiss on the back of his neck. He smiled down at the love bites he left all over Luke's neck, marking him as his. Luke turned and mirrored the older boy's smile. Ashton pecked Luke's lips before giggling.

"Let's take a shower?" Ashton suggested.

"Together?" Luke peeped, a blush sneaking onto his cheeks.

"Yeah," Ashton replied.

Luke hesitated, "Sure."

"You don't have to, if you don't want to." Ashton replies, slipping from the bed and walking over to Luke's side.

"I want to Ashton," Luke said, his voice coming out firm.

Ashton helped Luke from the bed, smirking at his limp. Leading him to the bathroom, Luke carefully sat on the sink, Ashton nearly bursting with giggles when he yelped in pain.

-

The couple came back into the hotel, a little after twelve, and Luke had a slight limp to him, which made Michael groan, and Calum shake his head.

"I don't want details of what happened last night, please, spare my mind," Calum plead.

Ashton chuckled, "Wasn't planning on it, it's only between Luke and I."

Michael made a gagging noise, and Calum just fell silent after that, Luke was bright red, and Ashton was smirking. Luke pecked Ashton's lip, thinking about how quickly his life had changed for the better again.

He allowed Ashton in, and allowed Ashton to take care of him. He allowed it to get better, not dwell on the bad, and was always looking for the sliver lining. There where days where he was down and life seem like it was getting too heavy, but somehow it always ended up turning around, and for the better. Smiling over at Ashton, a silent thank you, for everything.

-

"We leave for America!" Calum screams at the phone, Ashton giggling behind him.

"See you soon Americans!" Ashton screams back, and Michael jumps on top Calum, the phone falling from his hands to catch Michael.

"DAMMNINT MICHAEL! THAT WAS MY PHONE THAT JUST MET THE FLOOR!" Calum screams, quickly dropping Michael to dive after the  phone.

Michael starts to crackle with laughter, and Ashton's giggling. Luke just rolls his eyes, attempting to finish packing, knowing they'll be on a plane for twelve hours. The boys keep making keeks, and laughing loudly, just slowly pissing Luke off more and more. He was tired, sore, and really didn't want to be getting on another plane. Once he was finished with his clothes back, he moved on to collecting all of his hair stuff.

Putting it into a smaller bag, that fit inside his suitcase, he walked out, putting it near the front door of the hotel. Once in America, they would do some site seeing, and then it was on a strict schedule. Luke flung himself onto the hotel bed, knowing it would be hard to sleep on the plane. Curling into a ball, he soon felt himself nodding off; knowing the other lads would come in and screw with him.

-

SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY ABOUT THAT.

SO I CAME UP WITH A PLOT TWIST FOR THE STORY, I WAS GOING TO END IT, BUT I GOT AN IDEA.

NEW MICHAEL and LASHTON STORY UP! Disconnected -Michael and Torn in Two -Lashton

PLEASE GO CHECK THEM OUT?

THANKS.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THE Don't Stop MV?

Dedication (of next chapter) goes to best comment!

SO COMMENT AWAY.