Chapter Fourteen

[wow. Chapter 14? Sounds impossible! for who ever asked what the EP acronym stands for, it means Extended Play. Now you all know xoxo]

Pencil in hand, lined paper notebook sitting in front of him, a grande white chocolate mocha sitting to the left, his leg bouncing slightly. Tapping the end of the pencil on his lips, he quickly looked over what he had written down.

They can say what they say
I just want you to believe
But these clouds are still dark
I have loved from the start

But you're so beautiful
And you're incredible
Irreplaceable
I never wanna lose my baby

Smiling softly, he leaned back in his chair, and looked over at the sleeping body on the couch. The disheveled blonde hair, the lip ring, the sweatpants and his jumper, made him smile at the young boy on the couch. Getting up from his seat, abandoning his song in progress, he wondered over to the sleeping boy. He slid in next to him, wrapping his arms around his waist, and snuggling into his chest. 

-

A few hours later, Luke wakes up, seeing Ashton sitting at the desk, his pencil flying across the paper, his shoulders hunched over. A smile found it's way onto Luke's face, and he slowly sat up, trying to figure out what time it is. The clock on the nightstand next to him read 10:31 pm. Groaning, and scaring Ashton, he rubbed his hands over his eyes. 

"My sleeping schedule is whacked," Luke complains, and Ashton chuckles. 

"You'll go to sleep in a few hours, we both know it," Ashton replies, closing the notebook, and getting up to walk over to Luke. 

"Cuddle?" Luke asks, laying back on the bed. 

"Sure babe," Ashton replies, flopping down next to Luke. 

The younger boy was blushing from the petname that the older one had just called him. It was the first time anyone had called him babe, and it made his heart flutter comming from his mouth. Snuggling into his chest, he felt fingers dance around his back, drawing small patterns into his skin. Sighing softly, he soon felt himself nodding off into sleep, and this time; he didn't try to fight it. 

-

It was nine am when he opened his eyes. His lover was sitting at the desk again, the paper book infront of him, a pen laying ontop of the paper. He could see many crossed out lines, and outlines of stanazas. Making a grunting nose, he watched as Ashton looked over his shoulder, a small half smile printed onto his face. 

"How'd you sleep?" Ashton asks softly, not wanting to wake any of the others. 

"Amazing, but only because you slept next to me," Luke replies, smiling softly. 

"Good," Ashton replies, figuring today would be a good day. 

Some days where harder on Luke then others, and some where easier. 

"So what did the doctor have to say yesterday?" Luke asks softly, watching as Ashton visibly tensed. 

"He said that maybe you should take a break from the band...or it could get worse." 

"But it's my outlet," 

"I know that...but he feels like it could possibly make it harder on you. It's a lot of stress to be the leader singer, and be preforming infront of thousands of teenage girls and their fathers." 

Luke chuckles, " I know, but I don't want to let the fans down Ash..."

"I understand that, and I'm sure they will too Lukey. It's up to you what you want to do, and I will stand by whatever you say." 

"Are you sure? You won't get mad?"

"I promise." 

"I want to forgo therapy, it sucks anyways, and up the meds." 

Ashton nods, "Okay, I'll call him later." 

"Thank you Ashton, honestly, for everything." 

Ashton forced a smile, "You're welcome love."

Maybe, Ashton thought, It may just turn out on how his doctor said...

-

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES. Who's heard Don't stop? I'm kind of addicited to it. 

thinking of a michael story.....yea or nah?

thanks for everyone who has stuck with me, and getting it up AND OVER 20k reads and nearly 1k votes. amazing, all of you. c: 

MAYBE A DIFFERENT COVER COMING SOON. 

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN

I love you all xx