Chapter Twenty

[you guys got this under the 100 in the random tag; honestly i'm so amazed with everything you guys are doing! New cover, hope you like.]

He wouldn't cheat on Ashton, not matter what. He would take the brutal beatings, the words spat apon him, and the lack of food. All for Ashton, because he wouldn't cheat. He was forced to lay in the attic, and could only wear his boxers, which where old and dirty. He shrived, and tried to pull the thin sheet around him, attempting to find warmth. He thought that giving in, he would be able to walk away; but he wouldn't cheat on Ashton. Flinching as the door was slamming open, he knew not to turn his head and look at him. He had learned many things a sub would learn, and he had too. Slipping off the bed, he sat on his knees, and on the ball of his feet. His legs where spread, and his hands where on his thighs.

Stare down at the floor, He remembers, watching as black vans came into his line of vision.

He blinked back tears, he knew he wouldn't be able to handle the beats anymore, and he would have to give in. It was the food he needed, he hadn't eaten in three days. He felt the man's fingers weave through his greasy hair, and yank his head back to look him in the eyes. It wasn't the same man that had brought him here, he hasn't seen that man in days. This one kept his hair short, and his eyes angry or dull of emotion.

"Have you thought about it yet?" The man boomed, and Luke attempting to nod.

"And?" The man boomed again, yanking Luke's head back a litter farther.

"Y-yes," Luke replied, watching as the man's face broke out into a sinful smile.

"Good, get on the bed."

-

It happened like this for another nineteen or so days; sex for food was how it went. Luke would give himself up, so maybe, just maybe, he could get some food. He was hoping Ashton was on his way, and that he would get out of this hell soon enough. He hasn't seen the sun in over a week, since there are no windows in the attic. He had finger prints all over his hips, and he made sure not to lay on his back, because pain would attack his bum, thighs and hips. He had to fight the tears away, and hope that Ashton would forgive him one day.

The door swung open, and it didn't hit the wall. Luke was confused to say the least, but he still slipped off the bed, and sat on the floor, on his scabbed covered knees. He looked down at the ground, until he heard a voice he hadn't heard before.

"Luke Hemmings?" A deep voice spoke, and Luke's head snapped up.

He saw a police man standing in the door way, and he heard familiar voices down the hall. Luke stood up quickly, the room nearly spinning. He heard the voice he loved, the voice that calmed him down, the voice he heard in his dreams. He saw the curly hair, and nearly started crying. Ashton pushed the police from the door frame, and ran to Luke, who collapsed into his arms. Both lads started crying, and holding onto each other.

"I'll never let go," Ashton cried, running his hands over Luke's bony body.

"Never let go," Luke replied.

-

They got out of the house very quickly to say the least. Ashton had a tight hold on Luke, like someone was going to try and take him away again. Once in the car, Luke fell asleep on Ashton, and the older boy played with his hair. Once in the hotel, Michael and Calum helped run a bath for Luke, while Ashton gently woke up him. The other boys had all seen each other naked before, but they offered Ashton to take off Luke's boxers.

"It is supposed to be bruised like that?" Calum asks softly, noticing the other brusies on his body.

Luke was thin before, but now you could nearly count all his ribs. Slowly placing him in the water, Ashton kisses his temple. Ashton sends Calum to go and make him some tea, and Michael goes along with, so Ashton has some time with Luke. A smile ghosts Luke's lips, and he lets out a soft chuckle.

"D-Don't worry so much, you'll get wrinkles," Luke jokes, his voice sereval octaves deeper.

"It's my job to worry," Ashton replies, "I nearly went crazy without you here."

Luke nods, "I nearly died."

-

After the tub, Luke laid in bed, Ashton sitting beside him. The younger boy was quickly falling asleep, and Ashton let him. He deserved a good night's rest, because tomorrow, Ashton was going to take him to the doctors, and have them run some test on Luke, to make sure he was okay. He soon hear Luke's breathing level out, and he thought something, and it made him smile.

Luke is the one..