Chapter Ten

"The lads from One Direction will be here soon, I know you guys will become friends quick," Jeff explains, as the four lads hustle around the room, making the flat look cleaner.

"I heard Niall is a big fan of us," Michael says, and Calum chuckles.

"That boy is crazy,"

"Or as he says, 'a crazy mofo'," Michael replies, a smile on his face.

"I'm super nervous, this is a world wide boy band we are meeting, they can make us or break us," Luke explains, looking down at his feet.

"Luke, just be yourself, and I'm sure they will love you. Everyone loves Luke Hemmings," Ashton says, winking at the younger boy.

The younger boy blush slightly, and bends over to pick up a empty soda pop can, and tosses it into the black rubbish bag he was carrying around. After forty minutes of the lads working to clean up their flat, it was tidy and clean. Putting the trash bags on the side of the house, near the rubbish bins, the four musicians washed their hands and turned on the Telly.

"They are pulling in now," Jeff announces, and watch as the lads spring up and dewrinkle their band t-shirts.

A knock could be heard at the front door, and the manager went to go get it. Nervous looks where shared around the room, as Harry Styles was the first one to fall into the room. Niall Horan, came in crackling with laughter behind him, as Liam Payne steps through the door frame with an annoyed expression written on his face. Zayn Malik appears next, pulling colorful ear buds from his ears and smiling softly to the eight lads standing in front of him.

"Where's Lou?" Liam asks, as Louis Tomlinson comes barreling through the door, "You're late,"

"The queen is never later, everyone is simply early," Louis replies, and Liam rolls his brown orbs.

"Whatever you say," Liam mutters, before turning to the five seconds of summer lads, "Hi I'm Liam."

"I'm Calum."

"I'm Michael."

"The name's Luke."

"Ashton Irwin."

"So what can you do?" Louis asks, his eyes racking over the four lads.

All where very attractive, and he knew the girls where going to love them all over the world. Well, if they could sing. Which he sure they could, he had seen their YouTube videos and was quite impressed with the four lads. As the Aussies shared looks of surprise with each other, Luke stepped forward.

"We will play our first single, Heartbreak girl for you guys, just let us get set up," Luke says, and the three other lads go down to their band room, "You can follow us if you like."

Luke turns on his heel, and the five super stars shrug at each other before following Luke down the hallway to their band room. Calum and Michael and tuning their guitars, and Luke picks up his, playing a few chords. Rolling his shoulders back, he nods to Ashton who starts banging on his drums, guiding the bassists and guitarist on when to start playing.

Luke plays the opening cords, as Michael plays the melody and Calum rocks out on his bass. Calum smiles grows as he starts to belt out the lyrics.

"You call me up, it's like a broken record. Say that your heart hurts, that you never get over him getting over you, and you end up crying and I end up lying, 'cause I'm just a sucker for everything that you do,"

"And when the phone call finally ends, you say 'thanks for being a friend,' and we're stuck in the friend zone again and again," Luke follows up.

"I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth, That I can take away your pain, heartbreak girl, hold you straight through the daylight, I'm right here when you gonna realize that I'm your cure heartbreak girl?" The four voices bled perfectly, and a grin grows on Louis' face.

The oldest lad holds up his hand, and the music cuts.

"Seems like we have our opening act,"

-

"We are going on tour with one direction, doyouknowwhatthatmeans?" Luke asks, as he jumps around the room, much later after the one direction lads leave.

"We are going to go places we have never been before?" Calum asks, just as excited as Luke.

All four boys where extra-excited about going on tour with one direction; this is the break they all had been waiting for. Suitcases where laid on the bed, and clothes where shoved into them; needing to be leaving in a little less then four days. Their parents had been called and alerting, just in case something was to happen back in Australia.

All four boys where smiles and giggles and happy dances, and none of them could see what was coming.

Not even the perfect couple.

-

A U T H O R N O T E;

Another new cover c: this one is my favorite so I do think I will be sticking with this one (unless I learn how to make a new edit).

So I wonder what that last part means, *scratches head*

I will be starting a LUKE HEMMINGS fan fiction when I complete this one, so please, keep your eyes opened.

A new Larry story has been posted, it is called Flaws, and I think you all should go check it out and give me fed back on it; it's on mai page.

WHO'S HEARD THE NEW EP? FAVORITE SONG?

mine has to be Heartache on the big screen OR the only reason.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN