Chapter Thirteen

(basically a filler, sorry)

"Luke," Ashton asks again, "What is that?" 

Luke can't bring his eyes to meet Ashton's knowing what will be swiming in his eyes; disappointment, sadness, anger. Cautiously, Ashton drops down to his knees, and grabbing the forearm. The younger boy didn't even fight him; almost like he had gone limb. Moving the bracelets aside, the older boy saw the marks on his flesh. Tears filling his eyes, he looked up to see Luke with his eyes closed tight. Not knowing how to fix this, he wrapped his arms around his broken boyfriend. 

"I'm s-so s-sorry Ashton-n," Luke forced, dropping his head on Ashton's shoulder. 

"Is he back again?" Ashton asks, expecting the answer. 

"Y-yes." 

"Are you on your medicine?" 

"Y-yes." 

"I'm going to be watching you from now on," Ashton replies, "now, lets cuddle." 

The younger boy nods, trying to keep himself intact. Stripping off his skinny jeans, and grabbing a pair of sweats, he slipped into the bed, taking deep breathes. Pressing his face into the pillow, he closed his eyes tightly, waiting for Ashton to lay down with him. The older boy thoughts where going a million miles per hour, and he quickly laid down with the younger, pulling him flush to his chest. Rubbing small circles with the pad of his thumb, on the hip bone of the shaking boy, they both slowly fell into a deep sleep.

-

When the older boy woke up, and felt around the bed, looking for worth. Finding cold sheets, he sat up slowly, his eyes landing on the figure that stood near the window. Rain drops collected on the window in front of the lad, and the older boy slowly pushed the covers from his body. Swinging his legs over to the side of the bed, he pushed himself from the bed, and started to walk towards the figure. Once close enough, he wrapped his arms around his waist, and put his chin on his shoulder. 

"Good Morning love," Asthon murmurs, pecking his neck.

"Good morning," Luke replies, in a sigh. 

"Let's get something to eat, and see what the boys are doing," Ashton says, grabbing his hand and leading him from the bedroom. 

Both Calum and Michael where spread across the couch, Michael still gaming, Calum passed out. Ashton nudged him softly with his foot, watching him squirm around, groaning loudly. Luke rolled his eyes, and padded into the kitchen, fixing the coffee pot up quickly. Hearing a thump, a groan of pain, and loud giggles, he just rolled his eyes; wishing he could act like nothing was wrong.

Shaking the thought from his head, he pulled his jacket down around his hands again, getting a chill from the AC. He waited near the coffee pot, wishing for it to brew faster, before pouring himself a cup, with some cream and four sugars. Wondering back out to the living room, he plopped himself in a singer seater, and looked over the three lads sitting in front of him.

Michael had a smile etched onto his face; Calum had his face pressed into the couch cushion and Ashton was sitting on top of Calum, giggling loudly. Luke simply focused on his coffee, his mind completely blank. He knew Ashton was going to call his doctor, and explained what happened. Which meant much more medicine for the young boy. Sighing softly, he dully sipped at his coffee.

-

It was later in the day, around two, and Luke was laying on the hotel bed, ear buds mushed into his ears. He was listening to All Time Low's Therapy, a song that strong connected with him. Melting into the music, he closed his eyes, allowing himself to get lost in the music he started to hum along.

In the other room, Ashton was on the phone with Luke's doctor.

"He relapsed, and he heard Mark again," Ashton sighs, "and he was on his medicine."

"......Ashton, there isn't much we can do right now."

"I know, but he needs to get better again."

"The only way that he can truly get better, is to take a break from touring, and be home with his mum. I can only see how this could end right now."

"How?" Ashton asked, his heart jumping into his throat.

"You will be planning a funeral."

-

OOOO, CLIFF HANGER. #OOPS. Sorry for the long update, everything is just sucking right now. But cheek out the song on the side, and the gif that really doesn't fit the chapter, but I liked it and thought it was cute, so oops.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN