Chapter Nineteen

[finally got my lana album; I'm happy c: ALSO! Thank you guys so much for the 500+ comments and the  2k+ votes. I love waking up to your comments and it's honestly mind blowing what you have done for me. Thank you all so so much.]

Five days.

Five days, four-fourths of five seconds of summer arrived safely in America, one-fourth was missing, driving the other three-fourths insane. One-fourth was put up to the test, the test to remember the shittiest year of his life; hopefully all to get his love back.

It was hard for Ashton, trying to weed out names and place them with faces, or why anyone would want to take Luke. If they wanted to hurt Ashton, why didn't they take him, and not Luke? It confused Ashton to say the least, and his head hurt from all the thinking he was doing. Calum and Michael tried to help out the best they could, even looking up his yearbook online. That helped a little, but Ashton had to think about someone that ended up moving to America.

No names where ringing a bell, and Ashton was starting to get seriously stressed out about it. He was stressing that someone was hurting Luke, and that if he didn't figure this out fast enough that Luke would end up dead; and no one wanted that.

"I can't think anymore!" Ashton exclaims, throwing his hands up in the year.

Calum was sitting near by on his laptop, when it chimes, alerting them that they have a new email. With a confused look plastered on his face, Calum opens the email, sent from a blocked user. He clicked onto the video attachment, and nearly threw up.

"Oh my gosh, Luke," He whispered.

Ashton was up and out of the seat faster then anyone could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. He took the laptop from Calum and nearly sent it to meet the floor. Luke was chained to the wall, and a whip curled next to him. Ashton forced himself to breath, as a man dressed in all black picked up the whip, and Luke's blue eyes filled with fear. Michael was now standing next to Ashton, ready to catch him. Ashton's ear was filled with Luke's painful scream, when it quickly clicked in his head.

They wanted to break Ashton again.

He handed the laptop to Michael, before bursting out into tears. Calum slowly got up, looking rather pale, and pulled Ashton into his chest. His Luke was getting hurt, for some reason he couldn't think of. It confused Ashton to say the least, but it also hurt him. His baby was getting hurt because of him. Michael put the laptop down on the coffee table, taking out his phone, and ringing the police. The police showed up within ten minutes, and Michael showed them the video. Ashton sat with his back against the wall, knees pulled up to his chest, and hands over his ears.

He could hear Calum, Michael and the police talking, but he was tuning them out. He didn't want to hear what they where saying, he just wanted his Luke back, safe and sound.

"Ashton?" One of the police asked, getting down to his level, "We are going to trace this video to see if we can find who sent it. Do you happen to have any idea who could of done it?"

The name came in his mind, as soon as he saw the video. It was someone who made his life hell, all because Ashton used to have a small crush on him. The person scared him for life, and will now scare Luke.

"Nick Grimshaw."  

-

ooooooo, some shit is going down now. hope you all enjoyed this chappy! no one better throw a fit that I threw Nick into this mess because honestly I couldn't think of anyone else. In a lot of fics I read, he's in there, and i was like, oh well, hi nick, you are a new character, oh and did i say you are the bad guy?

shut up and put up with it.

its my story.