Chapter Three

(Unedited)

"He's just been mopping around all day, I'm worried for him," Ashton explains, exhaling loudly and running his fingers through his knotty curls.

Luke had kept himself locked up in his room all day, most likely sleeping; But still it worried his boyfriend, who sat talking to his two best mates. He brought his bottom lip between his two row of teeth, nibbling down on the chapped skin.

"Ash, he's just sleepy, he's still a growing boy, he'll be okay," Calum replies, trying to sooth the older boys nerves.

"And if you are so worried about him, go check on him," Michael throws in, starting to get agitated with Ashton.

The older boy's face perks up, "I'll have to do that," He announces before getting up off the couch and going into the talked about room.

The older lad, knocking softly, before opening the door was met with a cute sight; Luke curled up in the center of the bed, with the sheets curled tightly around him. The box fan was set on high, and the blinds where shut tight, trying to block out as much sunlight as possible. The older lad smiled gently, toeing off his shoes and stepping softly across the room. The bed dipped underneath his weight, and crystal blue eyes met hazel ones.

"Go back to sleep, I just came in to cuddle with you," Ashton explains, laying on his back, putting an arm around Luke.

The young boy slowly moved into the older boys side, resting his head on his broad chest, right over his heat beat. He listened to the /thump, thump, thump/ of his heart beat, it slowly lulling him back to sleep.

The pair woke up two hours later, looking over at the clock and seeing that it read /6:30/ suggesting that they /should/ get out of bed, and eat some dinner so they could sleep for that night. When the couple wondered out to the kitchen, Calum and Michael where playing video games, and being quiet about it; not something that usually happened. Luke seemed to be holding onto Ashton, but the older lad didn't mind; he actually loved it.

"Alright lads, what should we have for take out tonight?"

"PIZZA!"

"NO WE GET PIZZA ALL THE TIME, CHINESE!"

"I DONT WANT ORANGE CHICKEN TONIGHT!"

"YOU DONT HAVE TO GET THE DAMNED CHICKEN!"

"BUT PIZZA!"

"So Luke, whatcha want for take out?" The older boy asks, loud enough for the two teenagers to hear in the other room.

Luke shrugs, "I don't care," He murmurs quietly, nuzzling his face into Ashton's neck.

Ashton flinched from the contact, when the younger boy's burning forehead, met his neck.

"Luke, babe, you're burning up," Ashton informed him, "Go back to bed and I'll make some chicken soup for you."

"But Ash," Luke started to whine, but Ashton gave him a concerned look.

"Please? I want to nurse my baby," Ashton murmured, a blush taking to his face.

The younger boy smiled softly, standing on his tip toes to peck the older boy's temple. Ashton looked at Luke, who rolled his eyes at him.

"I guess you can do that," Luke said, watching as Ashton's face lit up, "If it makes you happy."

Groans could be heard from the family room, and Ashton had to hold in a chuckle, while Luke rolled his eyes again, letting out a small sigh.

"They are so damned whipped," Michael announced, and Ashton scoffed.

"At least I have someone!" The older boy replied back, chuckling softly.

The boys in the other room started to crackle with laughter, and the boy with blue eyes yawned like a little kitty cat. The older boy pecked his temple, and patted him bum softly. The sick boy took that as a sign to go back and lay in bed. With him sticking out his tongue and padded threw the living room with a faint blush on his cheeks, which Michael and Calum calling him out on it, flung himself down onto the bed, pulling the sheets up to his chin.

"Michael, goddamnit!" Calum yelled, causing Luke to giggle from his bedroom.

"HEY! DO NOT TAKE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN," Ashton boomed, his Christianity surfacing.

"YEAH CALUM!"

"YOU TOO MICHAEL!" Ashton added, pushing the door to Luke's bedroom open, with a tray in his hand.

"Soup?" Luke voice's cracked, as Ashton handed him a glass of water.

"Yes, but we didn't have chicken, so I made you SpaghetiiO," Ashton explained, carefully plopping himself down next Luke, holding the spoon in his hand.

"And to think you couldn't get any cuter," Luke murmurs, and chuckles softly when Ashton blushes.

"I'm not cute, Cute isn't manly," Ashton replies, getting a spoonful of the mush.

"But you are cute," Luke insists, and opens his mouth for the spoonful.

After about fifteen spoonful's, Luke pushes away the spoon, and reaches for the glass of water instead. Ashton suppresses a sigh, but puts the bowl on the table beside the bed, settling in next to Luke.

"Ashton! We need money!" Michael and Calum announce, walking into the room.

"Don't you guys have a job?" Luke jokes, and Ashton is reaching for his wallet.

"Yeah, but I don't think they keep their money; Here's twenty, don't spend it all in one place now," Ashton says, handing over the money, making the younger boys pout. "Now leave before I take my money back."

The two boys quickly rush out of the room, leaving the couple to themselves again.

"Sleep, you need to get better before going on tour," Ashton says, as Luke snuggles into his side.

"Good night Ashy."

"Good night Lukas."