Chapter 3: Sparring

"Aw they look so cute all snuggled up together." Mikoto cooed as she, Fugaku, and Itachi stared at Satsuki and Naruto in each others arms. Itachi had a small smile gracing his lips.

"Hot or cold?" Fugaku smiled slightly.

"Get the cold water. It'll be way better." Itachi nodded and ran to get a bucket. He filled the bucket with cold water and walked back to Naruto's room.

"Time to wakeup kiddies." Mikoto whispered before kissing them both on the top of their heads. She turned to Itachi and nodded her head. Itachi quickly drenched the two Genin with the cold water.

Naruto's reaction was the best.

He jumped up so high right when the water hit him that his head actually hit the ceiling of his room before falling on his butt. Satsuki just tried to get back under the blanket but her mother yanked it off.

"Why would you guys do that?!" Naruto yelled as he rubbed the top of his head. "Are you crazy?!" Mikoto just laughed.

"Maybe. Maybe." Naruto was shivering on the ground soaked head to toe.

"Get out I need to change." He growled out. Itachi just smiled and poked Naruto's wet forehead and walks out the room with the rest of the Uchiha's. Naruto quickly dressed in his all black attire and walked out to find his family eating breakfast.

"Don't you have to meet your sensei at 8?" Fugaku asked Naruto. Naruto smiled slightly before shaking his head.

"Kakashi-nii usually comes 3 hours late so we're going to go around 10:50." Naruto explained. Satsuki nodded in agreement before she went back to eat her eggs. (Idk any Japanese foods except Dango and Ramen so I'ma use American for now! Sorry for any inconveniences.)

"Naruto-kun, your pancakes are on the counter." Satsuki said still before she took another bite.

"Thanks!" Naruto said before grabbing his pancakes and sitting next to Itachi. "Hey Itachi-nii, why didn't you come to pick us up yesterday? Aren't you our sensei too?" Naruto said. Itachi nodded and swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Yep. But I was sent on a quick mission by Hokage-sama." Naruto nodded and finished his pancakes with speed.

"I'm going to go train. Bye Kaasan. Bye Tousan." Naruto called out before running towards the training grounds.

40 Minutes Later

"Wind Style: Blades of Wind!" Naruto shouted before expertly slicing the air with his hands towards the training dummy successfully cutting it into 3 different pieces. Naruto smirked at his success.

"Nice job Naruto-kun. That jutsu will hurt anybody that gets in its way." Naruto turned around and saw his uncle.

"Hi uncle Orochi! Not that I don't like you being here, but why are you here? I thought training with you was next week." Naruto questioned. Orochimaru smiled at Naruto.

"Well, remember how I was going to give you a gift since you graduated right?" Orochimaru asked. Naruto frowned as he remembered what happened the previous night. Orochimaru smiled sadly at Naruto. "Well, I change my mind."

Naruto gave him a questioning look before Orochimaru held up two fingers.

"I'm going to give you 2 gifts." Orochimaru took out a small scroll and opened it to reveal a sword. The sword hilt was black with white patches in it that was in a shape of a diamond. The blade itself was a really dark grey. "The first gift is a sword. This sword is made of chakra metal so you can infuse chakra into it and you can enhance some of your jutsu like your wind jutsu from earlier."