Epilogue

13 Years Later

Naruto and Satsuki were currently sparring two young boys. One of them was 12 years old, and another had just turned 7.  Naruto, who was dodging the fist of the taller of the two had a small smile on his face. He seemed to enjoy the boy that was trying to beat him up.

"Come on Itachi! You know you can do better!" He shouted playfully, earning a growl of annoyance from the young boy.

"It's not my fault your strong tousan." The boy said as he began making handsigns. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" He shouted as a medium sized fireball engulfed Naruto. Itachi's eyes widened not expecting to hit his father and with a little worry he might have killed him. "Tousan?!" He shouted, obviously concerned for his dad's safety.

Satsuki, who had been training the other boy, Sasuke, rolled her eyes. "Naruto-kun, stop messing with Itachi's head. It's not good for him." She said simply as she quickly tripped Sasuke, making the boy fall to the ground. He rubbed his head.

"That wasn't fair." Sasuke shouted at his mom. Satsuki shrugged.

"Shinobi's don't play fair, remember that." He slowly nodded in understanding. Naruto then appeared behind his wife and picked her up bridal style, causing her to let out a high pitched squeal, causing both Itachi and Sasuke to laugh at their parents.

"Couldn't have said the words better Satsuki-chan." Before he kissed her on the cheek. She blushed a light red.

"Idiot." She murmured. Naruto nuzzled her cheek.

"I'm your idiot." He whispered. She smiled softly before kissing him on the lips, much to the distaste of the two boys."

"Grooosssss." Both boys said at once. Naruto and Satsuki glared at their children before devilish smiles crossed their lips.

"We'll show you what gross is." Naruto said, placing down his wife on her feet before both of them caught each child, Naruto had Sasuke, Satsuki had Itachi. They dragged them with no effort and placed them in the garbage bin. Naruto made a shadow clone.

"You're not allowed out until you can guess my birthday." Naruto said smugly. Itachi and Sasuke's eyes widened in horror, not being able to remember their father's birthday. "Meanwhile, your mother and I, will be making you another sibling." He said. Satsuki blushed a dark red before taking Naruto's hand and both of them ran into the house, with happy smiled on their faces as they closed their door.

"What do they mean by that?" Sasuke asked his older brother. Itachi shuddered.

"You don't want to know." He said mildly.

The Naruto shadow clone began laughing.

"I love you guys." He looked up at the sky.

I love every single one of you. He thought.

The End

And that's the end of The Abandoned Child. I am pleased greatly with this story and I am greatful to everyone who ever commented, voted, and read my story. I appreciate everything, and even teh fact that this story is #89 in Fanfiction right now still stuns me.

I want to thank everyone again for all the support for me and this story. Sadly, there will be no sequel. But good news, a new story will be up soon. The winner of the story vote so far is "The Student", which I'm really excited for.

It saddens me to say this, but I am finished with this story. I'm kinda sad because it became a part of my everyday life, and now it's weird to be done with it. I hope that it was good for all of you.

See you in my other stories, MY lil demons!