Chapter 7: Will To Live

Time: 7:00pm Location: Unknown

"Are the preparations in order?" Came a monotone voice. The room had 51 people in it. All of them except one was not even older than 18.

Danzo Shimura stood in front of the 50 teens, one kneeling before him and the others standing ready for anything.

"Yes Danzo-sama. The preparations are finished." The kneeling one said. Danzo nodded.

"Good. Now let Operation Extermination commence."

"Hai!" Everyone shouted as they disappeared in a shushin.

With Naruto Time: 9:00pm

"Naruto-kun, I'm tired." Satsuki complained for which seemed to be the one thousandth time to Naruto. Naruto sighed.

"Yeah yeah I know. But we had to report about the mission to the Hokage. It was A-Rank, what, did you think it was going to be like 5 minutes?" He asked sarcastically earning a soft punch in the shoulder.

"No, but we were in there for 5 hours. It's like 9 or something. I wanna go home and sleep." Naruto smiled at her.

"Me too."

They walked until Satsuki fell dramatically. "Go Naruto-kun, save yourself. For I have fell pray to exhaustion!" She said. Naruto deadpanned at the girl before he grinned slightly.

"No man or woman left behind!" He declared before picking up Satsuki bridal style and running. Satsuki blushed furiously as she gripped the back of his neck, having a slight fear that he would drop her.

Naruto also had a little red staining his cheeks but kept running until they reached the big gate that led to the Uchiha compound.

Naruto sat Satsuki down on her feet as he walked in, with her following him.

"Why is it so dark?" He whispered. Usually the lights were all on and no one went to bed this early except for the little toddlers. Satsuki shrugged.

"Maybe there's a celebration in the village?" She suggested. Naruto shook his head.

"We would've seen or heard about it. I have a bad feeling about this." He said before they turned the corner only to see dead bodies littering the ground, with blood splattered on the buildings. Naruto activated his Sharingan to search for any genjutsu but found none.

"What the hell happened here?" He breathed. Satsuki looked around before throwing up. She wiped her mouth before tears streamed freely down her face.

"I-i don't understand. T-this isn't right." She said in between sobs. Naruto looked at her.

"Satsuki-chan, I want you to go back to the Hokage Tower and tell Minato!" He said urgently.

"But what about-" she did before she was interupted by Naruto.

"Go!" He shouted. Satsuki nodded before turning around and running out of the compound.

Naruto started running before he heard blades clashing with each other. Naruto dashed onto a building, drawing his sword before he was stopped by 3 men with blank ANBU mask.

"Who are you?!" Naruto shouted. They said nothing but instead answered by drawing their swords and charging Naruto.

Naruto quickly blocked a down slash by one of them and he dodged another strike. The third was making a Jutsu before Naruto heard him speak faintly.

"Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bomb!" They said before a dragon popped up from the roof and a dragon showed up with it's mouth open before a light showed up in it's mouth and shot out at Naruto. Naruto jumped up and made his own hand signs.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" He shouted before the balls of fire hit the offending blank ANBU, burning him alive to a crisp. Naruto turned around to face the other two.

"What do you want?!" He shouted. The one on the left spoke.

"To exterminate the Uchiha Clan." Naruto grinded his teeth together before he charged the both of them.

"Like the hell I'll let that happen." He said before he made a single handsign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Three other Narutos showed up and two went on one and the other followed the real Naruto.

They quickly overpowered the two ANBU, killing them quickly and without mercy.

Naruto ran towards his own house and busted inside only to get a whiff of blood. "No, no, no, no." He whispered, his throat choking up. He ran all around the house until the only the room of their parents remained. He slowly slid opened the door to find the bodies of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha.

"No. No. No No No." He cried out. He fell to his knees and clutched his chest. "Nooooooo!" He screamed, tears flowing down his face.

"Kaa-san, Tou-san." He whispered. "Don't leave me." He stood up and gripped his sword tightly and rushed out of the house.

"Come face me you bastards! Come face me!" He screamed. Not a second later, 20 blank masked ANBU landed all around to him. Naruto swing his sword fiercely and killed two of them easily but all the others rushed him. Naruto sheathed his sword and closed his eyes.

I'm sorry Tousan, kaasan, Itachi-nii, and you too Satsuki-chan. He thought, awaiting his death. He heard two of them choke and collapse. He opened his eyes to see Itachi.

"Is that what we taught you? To give up? We're you just going to accept death?" Itachi said as he fought two of the others while Naruto just stared at his brother in awe as he stood on his knees. Itachi kept fighting and dodging with his sword before a single blade entered his stomach.

"Itachi-nii!" Naruto shouted. Itachi ignored him and kept fighting while having a sword lodged in his stomach. Another sword entered his shoulder. Itachi kept fighting getting the previous number of twenty to just five before two ANBU stabbed Itachi in the chest and another in his stomach again.

"Itachi-nii!" Naruto shouted. Itachi yanked out the four swords from his body before he turned to Naruto, clutching his chest. He coughed up blood onto the ground in a puddle. Blood trickled down his mouth in a thick line.

"I'm sorry otouto. I won't be able to watch you grow into a fine man you will become." He said limping towards him. "I'm sorry I wasnt able to tell you the truth." He was now in front of Naruto standing before he poked his forehead. "But, I want to impart this much truth on you." He grabbed the back of Naruto's head and leaned his head in his. "No matter what I will always love you." He said before he collapsed on the ground, dead.

"I-itachi-nii?" Naruto stuttered out, Itachi's blood flowing down from his forehead. Naruto clutched his eyes as blood poured flowed down from them. "No. No. Whhhhyyyyy?" He screamed as his eyes opened, to reveal the Mangeykou Sharingan. (Picture at top of chapter. Don't own pic)

Naruto glared at the remaining five ANBU and a word popped into his mind. "Amaterasu!" He whispered and black flames came out of his left eye, catching all five of them on fire. He watched as their bodies burnt before he fell to the ground next to Itachi, emotionally exhausted.

I almost cried. I'm so sad right now. I just killed his family. 😭😭😭

Well, otherwise, let's have a competition. The first one to guess the next character Naruto will see gets one wish with this story. You can do anything. Bring back to life, kill, or do anything to a character. If you do win, I will PM you! Til next time my lil demons.

Hint: It is not a he or she. Not yet at least.