Chapter 26: The Return

The family of Naruto Uchiha, those that he had spared from his wrath on Konoha, were all eating at the rather large table, smiling and talking, catching up with the dark haired man they had knew when he was young. Hiruzen Sarutobi was eyeing Naruto curiously.

"So Naruto, how are you and Satsuki, finally kiss her yet?" Naruto, who had been drinking tea calmly, choked on it, causing Choji to hit him on the back, sending him flying into wall. Naruto glared at Hiruzen and Choji, and the rest of the group as they were all laughing.

"You know not to ask those types of questions when I'm drinking tea Jiji." Naruto said as he sat back down, before he broke out into a grin. "Yeah, twice." He answered. Everyone started clapping.

"Can't say I'm surprised. You guys belong to each other." Ino said with a smile. Naruto turned a light shade of red before he felt someone wrap their slender arms around his neck.

"We do, don't we?" A voice said from behind him. Naruto's eyes widened as he recognized the voice.

Satsuki Uchiha had returned.

He stood up abruptly, knocking his chair back and grabbed the raven haired girl into a large hug. She smiled contently as she let him take her in his arms. He buried his face deeper in her neck, a grin on his face. He realized she smelt like a mix of lavender and vanilla, which was always what she smelt like. He took a step back.

"I'm glad you're back." He whispered. She smiled happily at him.

"How could I ever stay away." Naruto then leaned in and kissed her happily on the lips, causing everyone to aw, and the Konohamaru Corps to gag. Naruto leaned his forehead against hers before shushining them both out of the room.

Somewhere in the forest

"I wasn't sure if you would return or not." He said as the pair walked hand in hand.

"Thank your broadcast. I felt everything else you felt, and now I know that I truly love you." He smiled faintly at the girl, no, woman that stood before him.

"And I've always loved you. Ever since that day those foolish Iwa nins attacked us." He said. She smiled.

"I think that's when I began having a crush on you as well. We must have been dumb to not have noticed." She said smiling. Naruto laughed.

"Yeah. I say we were. But things have changed. For the better." She nodded happily. They turned to face each other before kissing each other passionately. They were soon interrupted by a loud cough, making both Uchiha's to look to the side, and seeing a man dressed in all white, with the exception of a blank black mask.

"Greetings Uchiha." The monotone voice said. Instantly, both raven haired Uchiha's were on guard, ready to take on whatever opponent was coming. The man rose his hands. "I mean no harm." He then let out a chuckle, though it wasn't filled with amusement, but malicious intent. "Yet." Naruto unsealed his sword.

"You obviously have no idea who I am. Cause if you did, you wouldn't dare threaten me in my presence." Naruto said, activating his EMS, it spinning violently at his increased anger. The man pulled out his own sword. It was long and thin, and it had spots of black and white all around it.

"I could say the same to you Uchiha." The masked man said. He advanced forward. Satsuki went to grab her sword, but was stopped by Naruto.

"Go back home. I got this." She hesitated, but then nodded and turned and ran. Naruto then looked at the man. "Now she's out of danger. Kai!" He yelled as a sudden weight was lifted off his shoulders. He smirked before vanishing, and then appearing above the masked man. He swung down his sword, but was surprised to see it blocked, and even more surprised to be kicked across the forest he was in. He landed on his feet, staring carefully at the stranger. "Who are you?"

"Think Uchiha. Think hard. And the answer will come." The man said. The man then charged Naruto, seemingly disappearing and then Naruto felt a cut appear on his cheek. Naruto's eyes widened at the man. No one has matched him speed in a very long speed. Especially with his Sharingan active.

Naruto charged the man, swinging his blade, trying to hit the man in his side, but was blocked again. He grunted angrily as he was sent on the offensive. Sparks littered the air as both men tried to best the other in kenjutsu, but they were so evenly matched, neither could land a lasting hit that would do any real damage to the other. Naruto and the man jumped away at the same time, their breathing going faster as they caught their breath.

"You may be able to be my rival in kenjutsu," Naruto said with a smirk as he made hand signs. "But no one can rival me in ninjutsu!" He shouted as he blew a series of 5 short fireballs at the man, knocking him off balance. Naruto then made a couple other handsignals, his hand sparking with lightnining. "Chidori Stream!" He yelled as the lightning surged across the hills of the forest, electrocuting everything in it's path, including the man.

The man, now on one knee, spoke. "That is true. You were a genius when it came to ninjutsu. I'm sure even the Sage of Six Paths would be able to beat you in that." Naruto nodded at the half formed compliment. "But that doesn't mean I'm not proficent either." He said as he made his own handseals. A large dragon made of the earth appeared and charged head on to Naruto, making him shove his hand in the ground as a large wooden wall that blocked the jutsu.

Using the momentary distraction, the masked man charged the wooden wall, and had a piece of paper in hand, before a enormous dragon made of ink came off the page, crashing through the wall and hitting Naruto away with it's tail. Naruto's eyes widened, as a flashback occured through his brain. A single word came in his mind.

Sai?

"Now I'm guessing you know who I am now?" Naruto stood up, wincing as he felt a broken rib shake violently. He nodded.

"Of course I do, Sai." The man smirked before taking off his mask.

"About time Uchiha." He then appeared behind Naruto and stabbed him through the stomach, making him fall. "But now you must die." He whispered before they heard a sound of chirping.

"NOO." Satsuki screamed as she tried to hit Sai with the chidori, but was unsuccessful as he grabbed her wrist, and then kneed her in the stomach, causing her to pass out. Sai adopted a thinking pose before slinging Satsuki over his shoulder and turning to Naruto, who could only watch in horror as his girlfriend was being taken, him being completely helpless.

"I want to see and feel the pain I felt when you killed Danzo-sama, and destroyed my home Naruto Uchiha. And you will. If you want her back, face me in 2 months time, at the place where you destroyed the combined forces of all the shinobi nations." Sai said before turning and walking away, slowly on purpose to antagonize the man.

Naruto's Rinnegan flared and Sai took this as the chance to disappear in a shushin. Naruto looked at the sky before screaming, an Almighty Push unconciously appearing out of nowhere, flattening the miles of forest that had surrounded his home.

Twist? I think so.  Tell me whatcha think about it! A few more chappies before this story ends.

Will Naruto save Satsuki? Or will he die trying? Next time on Abandoned Child!!!

Til next time my lil demons!