Chapter 5: Mission to Wave Part 2

"Why is Kakashi-nii so dumb!" Naruto whined at the dining room table courtesy of Satsuki. Naruto rubbed his head. "Ouch! Geez Satsuki-chan, it's not my fault he had to fight Zabuza-teme by himself. He ordered me to!" Satsuki hit him on the head again much to his frustration.

"Be respectful! We are in another person's house!! What would kaasan think about you being rude?" She yelled/whispered. Naruto instantly paled in remembrance of the horrors of manners Mikoto Uchiha drilled into his head.

They were currently at Tazuna's house where his daughter, Tsunami, was currently cooking some lunch for the trio while Kakashi laid in bed due to his fight with Zabuza.

"Here you go you three." Tsunami said as she came back in the dining room with a tray with 4 plates with sandwiches. She set one out for each of  the three Genin and one in an empty seat.

"Inari!" She called. "Time for lunch!" Sastuki and Naruto started eating their respective lunch while Sai just sat there and studied the two like they we're animals at zoo. Naruto finished his sandwich right when Kakashi walked in with a pair of crutches supporting him.

"Hey guys." He said plainly as he closed his...eye in a smile that you could see from the outline of his mask. Naruto glared at Kakashi.

"Kaka-baka. You wanted to fight Zabuza alone while we just watched you get, no offense, get your ass handed to you." Naruto growled out. Kakashi started sweating along with the rest of the group as Naruto sent KI at him, making a shiver crawl up his spine.

"Heh, well, um," he paused as he glanced at the group catiously. "Let's go train for when Zabuza comes back eh?" Satsuki spit out the water she had in her mouth while Naruto rose an eyebrow and Sai kept his emotionless face on.

"Kakashi-sensei, what do you m-mean Zabuza is still alive?" Satsuki asked in a slightly shaky voice. Kakashi sighed before explaining.

"When I was laying in bed, I thought back to the fight and about the Hunter Nin. Now usually, no one really uses senbon needles unless they are trying to hit a certain nerve or transfer a type of poison. But when I saw the needles, they weren't laced with anything and the nerves the Hunter Nin struck was where you usually chop someone's neck to knock them out fast. So I concluded that the Hunter Nin put Zabuza in a death like state." He explained.

"I suspected that too but I wasn't sure until now." Naruto muttered as he stood up. "Okay Kakashi-sensei, let's get some training done." He punched the air before the three Genin followed Kakashi out the door.

A couple minutes later in a forest

"Okay guys, we're doing tree walking today! All you have to do is apply an even amount of chakra to the soles of your feet and climb the tree and..." He was cut off as both Naruto and Sai had already made it up the tree with ease.

Hm. For Naruto, that's no surprise, but Sai? That's a little fishy. Mmm. Fish. Kakashi thought before he looked at Satsuki expectantly. Satsuki had her head down before muttering a few words that no one got.

"What was that?" Kakashi said eyeing Satsuki. Satsuki looked annoyed as she looked up at him and sighed.

"I don't know how to do that yet." She said heatedly.

"That's pathetic. I thought you were an Uchiha Prodigy​ like Naruto. Guess I thought wrong." Sai said in a mocking voice before he was knocked off the tree by a branch that came from no where. Naruto then whistled innocently and walked down slowly the tree slowly and stood next to Satsuki who gave him a fist bump.

"Okay Satsuki, you practice tree climbing and Naruto, follow me, Sai, perfect your, erm, drawings?" The three of them nodded. Kakashi made a shadow clone to observe Satsuki's climbing while he and Naruto walked off to a different part of the forest.

"Okay Naruto. This technique I'm going to show you is going to take a lot of concentration. You are allowed to use your Sharingan to help learn this since it can be quite chakra taxing okay?" Naruto nodded his head. "Okay. This technique, is called Chidori."

Several Hours Later

"Kaka-sensei," Naruto panted as he leaned on the tree completely exhausted. "You weren't lying when you said it was chakra taxing." Kakashi chuckled at his surrogate little brother before he ruffled his hair.

"You should never doubt me. Now come on, the others are already at the house eating dinner."

They quickly went to the house and greeted everyone before they sat down and started eating.

"Satsuki-chan, did you master the exercise?" Naruto asked. Satsuki nodded but couldn't speak due to her mouth being full of the dumplings that Tsunami made. Naruto then turned to Sai. "Getting a hang of those drawing things Sai?" Sai nodded.

"Yes. Thank you for asking." Naruto's eyes widened slightly, surprised that Sai responded to him in such a manner. He was usually a total prick.

"Well I'm learning a new move, did you know that Kakashi-nii, can actually do something besides walk, talk, and read his book?" Satsuki mocked gasped.

"Really? What did he do?" Naruto chuckled while Kakashi looked at the ground in embarrassment.

"He's teaching me his signature move, Chidori. I haven't gotten it down yet but I'm getting there. By the time Zabuza is up and running, I should be able to completely be able to use it." He explained until a small yet slightly angry voice spoke up.

"Why do you even fight? You can't beat Gato, he's too strong. You're no hero. Heroes don't exist." The little boy said. Naruto turned around and saw a boy with a hat on with blue overalls. Naruto laughed.

"Gato is weak. Trust me, if he had to hire Zabuza to kill Tazuna then he's weak. His only strength is money. Besides, everyone is a hero in their own way." Naruto said. The little boy, Inari, grew angry and started yelling.

"How would you know?! You stupid ninja live lavish lives and down do anything hard! You just sit around and then act like your string until you're killed! You don't know what it's like to suffer!" He yelled. Naruto froze and the room temperature went down several degrees.

Oh shit. Nice knowing you kid. Satsuki and Kakashi thought at the same time.

Naruto put all of the hatred and sadness into a ball before pushing it out with the KI he was now spreading like a wild fire.

"Suffering? Suffering?!" Naruto growled out. Everyone in the room was now sweating and on their knees struggling to breathe. "What would I know about suffering?!" He yelled.

"Tell me kid. Have you ever had a kunai stabbed into your stomach multiple times and then twisted around? Have you ever been pinned to a concrete wall when you were 6 years old with a bunch of weapons? Did you almost get skinned alive? Did you get beat up almost every week of your life when you were 4?" He roared.

Inari shook his already shaking head. "Then don't you dare say I don't know what suffering is!" Naruto yelled. Naruto took a deep breath before taking his KI back in. "I need to release some steam." He whispered to the group before he stormed out of the house. Tsunami looked over at Kakashi.

"Was all those things he said true?" Kakashi shook his head much to her relief before his reply shook her to the core.

"He only gave you guys the sugar coated summary of it. It was a lot worse." He whispered as guilt flooded his system.

That's a wrap for today. Part 2 of the Wave thing. Sorry I haven't been uploading chapters more recently, it's because of 3 reasons.

1. Laziness and Lack of Motivation
2. School (trying to finish 9th grade)
3. Depression and Stress.

So sorry if this is a bad excuse, but I will try to update more often. I'm just trying to get past this wave arc and then...*laughs evilly*